Many lifestyle channel YouTubers are eager to learn how to be famous YouTubers. However, to be a famous YouTuber, it's recommended to explore the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
Lifestyle YouTubers need a distinct personality, to set them apart from all of the other lifestyle channels! Starting up a lifestyle channel means that you're well-versed on all the challenges of YouTube, including the struggle of gaining subscribers and views.
We plan to aid lifestyle channel YouTubers to find new solutions to make their channels better and become a well-known YouTuber like famous YouTube channel "IAMKARENO"!
Reading this article will help your lifestyle channel since we took the time to gather only the methods proven to work, plus these tips will help you imitate how top YouTubers operate their channels.
Learn How to be a Famous YouTuber Using Your Lifestyle Channel :
1. First Tip: Channel Art
It will be easier to get more views on YouTube if you have channel art that creates a brand image. That's because a cohesive image, including matching channel art, will convince viewers that you're a serious YouTuber. It greatly increases the chances of turning viewers into subscribers, too. If you need a free option for designing your art, try out Canva, which is a tool recommended by YouTube.
Before you start designing, read more below to find out what it takes to make winning channel art.
- Aside from thumbnails, channel art is your other chance to leave a quick, lasting impression on newcomers to your channel. Make sure your branding is front and center!
- It's also high key important to include a tagline somewhere in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel, and when we say short, we mean short! It should be understandable at a moment's glance.
- For the specific details about how to create or edit channel art on YouTube, there is a guide created by YouTube to answer all the most common questions. For example, they'll teach you how to add your social media links into the channel banner to make sure viewers can find you across platforms.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Second Tip: Thumbnails
If your thumbnails have become an afterthought, then it may be causing you to fail in your attempts to get more views on YouTube. This is because viewers won't ever see your content if they're not motivated to click on the video at first. In fact, 90% of the best-performing videos on YouTube have custom thumbnails, which means they play a huge role in your video's success or failure.
- To make an excellent thumbnail, the most important element is the photo or graphics you use. Make sure whatever you use accurately represents what the video is about. Avoid the temptation to mislead viewers just to get them to click.
- Did you know that eye contact is extremely important for a thumbnail? That's right. Making eye contact with the camera is a proven way to get more clicks on a video. Try to use a close-up shot of your face too.
- If you need a way to create thumbnails on a budget, try out Picmaker, a free thumbnail design tool made specially for YouTubers. We love the easy-to-use interface and variety of thumbnail templates with eye-catching designs. The creators of Picmaker seem to understand what it takes to make a thumbnail that pops. Learn more from the below video!
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Third Tip: Callmart
Using Callmart in your free time is a fun and easy way to get more views on YouTube. If you've never heard of charged communication, it basically means getting paid to talk!
- Callmart's main purpose is to monetize your free time by connecting you with callers who want to pay to talk to a YouTuber. Most of your first-time callers will likely be loyal viewers eager to meet and chat with you.
- You can also use Callmart to get valuable word-of-mouth recommendations by asking callers to share your channel on social media once the call is over.
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Implementing at least one of the methods above will make sure your lifestyle channel will be your way to be a famous YouTuber!
For more information on how to grow your channel, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
YouTube's not easy, but you're definitely on the right track!
You may also like . . .