So many finance channel YouTubers are constantly looking for methods to increase views. If you are really serious about YouTube and hope to increase views, the best advice is to think carefully about methods available to YouTubers for boosting content quality, making your channel more attractive to a variety of viewers.
Do you want to teach others about money? Decide exactly what kind of videos you want to make. Being a YouTuber who runs a finance channel means that you're no stranger to just what it takes to make videos that viewers want to watch and will remember.
We aim to help finance channel YouTubers to create better channels and aim to become like famous YouTube channel "Ryan Scribner"!
Reading through this article will benefit your finance channel due to how practical each tip is, and the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
3 Ideas to Increase Views On Your Finance Channel :
1. First Way: Collaboration
Getting more views is easy if you collaborate with other YouTubers sometimes. That's because collaborations expose your channel to an entirely new audience. In fact, YouTube lists collaborations as one of the top ways to become discovered on the platform, so it's pretty important to incorporate a collab or two into your regular content from time to time.
- It's important to find YouTubers who match well with your channel when trying to pull off a collaboration. The basic rule of thumb is the more similar they are to you, the better.
- In addition to the previous tip, remember to also discuss everything and make a plan before filming. Don't forget to set a date for filming as well as for the video release!
- It's important to put some thought into the collaboration process ahead of time. If you want to produce stronger collab videos, we suggest having a look at a lesson from the YouTube Creators Academy that will teach you the ins and outs of collaboration production.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Second Way: Video Captions
We recommend adding captions to your videos if you want to get more views. Why? Because captions open up your channel to a whole new audience. Did you know about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country? So it's helpful to have language options built into your videos.
- So let's talk about how to make captions for YouTube. And thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function, it's easier than you may think!
- Select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- YouTube has a wonderful video about how to expand your reach globally using translation tools. Check it out below to learn more. They make an excellent point that an easy-to-understand video is also easy to share!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Third Way: Callmart
We highly recommend Callmart as an easy solution to help you get more views on YouTube without any hassle. The app uses charged communication, which just means you get paid for the time you spend talking to buyers on the app. YouTubers can use the app for viewer outreach and get paid at the same time!
- Charged communication apps are a good match for YouTubers because you can get paid just to talk on the app, while also achieving viewer outreach.
- Besides earning you money, Callmart presents a way for you to get word-of-mouth recommendations. At the end of a phone call, simply ask callers to share your channel on social media!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
The three ideas mentioned above will make sure that your finance channel will see a big increase in views and success!
For more detailed information on making your YouTube channel better, don't forget to check out the more detailed articles below!
Can't wait for you to get Play Buttons!
You may also like . . .