We all know that education channel YouTubers are looking for ways to increase views. Although, to increase views, it's recommended to consider some new tools that you can use to improve your channel the way other successful YouTubers do.
Education channels can become unbelievably big, if you play your cards just right. Being a YouTuber who owns an education channel means that you're well-versed on just what it takes to make videos that viewers want to watch and will remember.
This article wants to support education channel YouTubers to find more solutions and be like famous YouTube channel "Crash Course"!
Checking the tips in this article will help your education channel since we took the time to gather only the methods proven to work, plus the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
Learn How to Increase Views On Your Education Channel :
1. First: Channel Art
Channel art is highly important for capturing the attention of visitors, and if they become interested in your channel you'll be much more likely to get more views on YouTube. If you're wondering which of the many design tools you should use for your channel's art, well YouTube recommends Canva as a popular choice among YouTubers.
See more tips below!
- When viewers see your channel art, they should get a strong impression of your brand on YouTube.
- One way to achieve channel branding is to use a tagline in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel.
- YouTube's channel art guide will take you through the steps necessary to add or edit your channel art, including tips along the way. We recommend reading the guide if you're new to YouTube or need to refresh your memory. You may learn something new, for example, how to add your social media links to your YouTube banner!
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Second: Thumbnails
Thumbnails give viewers the first impression of your videos, so that's why they're so important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. Think of thumbnails like the cover to a book—people won't watch your content if they're not enticed to click. According to YouTube, 90% of the best-performing videos use custom thumbnails, so it's clearly important to create something unique to accompany your video.
- One of the biggest mistakes you can make with a thumbnail is miscommunicating the content of a video due to misleading images in your thumbnail. Avoid this mistake at all costs because it really turns off viewers!
- Specifically, eye contact is an important part of a thumbnail. Preferably use images of your face, making eye contact, and showing a recognizable emotion. These kinds of images are proven to get more clicks.
- A tool you should know about if you're a YouTuber is Picmaker, a thumbnail designer. The site has over 700 templates and loads of graphic elements to make your thumbnail pop. See the short video below to learn more.
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Third: Callmart
Callmart is an app that can help YouTubers get more views on YouTube by taking advantage of viewers' desire to connect with you. If you've ever wished you could have a conversation with your favorite YouTuber, then you already get the concept behind Callmart.
- Callmart makes it easy for you to grow your channel in a number of ways. First of all, Callmart monetizes your free time, so you get paid just to talk on the app. Any form of monetization is, of course, helpful to a growing channel.
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a way to self-promote. You just need to ask callers to share your channel online at the end of a call. This way you'll gain exposure to a whole new audience!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
In our opinion, every method in this article will make sure your education channel will have a huge increase in views!
If you're looking for more reads on bettering your YouTube channel, check out the articles below!
Your channel probably has a lot of potential, so make sure to cultivate it!
You may also like . . .