We all know that cat channel YouTubers are looking for ways to get subscribers. If your aim is to get subscribers, you'd better learn more about methods for strengthening your channel that you haven't tried in the past.
With cat channels, gaining popularity can be slow at first but once they take off, they take off. Creating a cat channel means that you must know the time and effort required to keep the channel afloat and running smoothly.
This article wants to provide tips for cat channel YouTubers to create better channels and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Ginger Kitties Four"!
Why should you read this article? Because it will help your cat channel since we carefully sourced our tips from among many methods, and the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
3 Tips to Get Subscribers On Your Cat Channel :
1. Tip: Video Descriptions
To get more views on YouTube, you should be paying more careful attention to your video descriptions. Ask yourself this: Do you have an idea of what makes a strong description? If the answer is "not really", then you need to read the tips we've gathered for you below.
By the way, YouTube recommends using Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner to find the right keywords for your descriptions, so we suggest having a look at these resources ahead of time before even writing a description.
- A strong video description has two primary elements. First, it's useful to viewers in some way, such as by including timestamps.
- The other way to make a strong video description is to add links to your other content, social media, or playlists. You should always have at least one link in every description.
- YouTube has kindly provided tips for writing a strong video description in the video below. Most YouTubers will probably learn at least one new trick by watching this video. Take a look!
For more tips and details, click here!
2. Tip: Keywords
If you want to get more views, then you should give keywords some thought. It's possible you haven't considered keywords or what they do for your channel, and that's OK! We'll explain more about their importance below so that your content starts getting the views it deserves. In fact, with about 300 hours of footage uploaded to YouTube per minute, using keywords wisely is necessary if you want to be discoverable on the platform.
- To get more traffic on your channel, you'll need to use keywords that are general and popular.
- Try to use a few very general keywords, such as makeup, gaming, or tutorial, and then add in a couple more specific words such as brand names.
- If you want to become an expert with keywords to create more discoverable content, then take a look at YouTube's lesson from the Creators Academy which teaches you how to write smart video descriptions to make sure the right viewers can find your content.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. Tip: Callmart
A fun way to get more views on YouTube is to use Callmart in your free time. This charged communication app earns you money by charging buyers to talk to you. You get to decide the fee and conversation topic! Below we'll explain how the app works to help you gain views and subscribers.
- Free time is all you need to make use of Callmart. The main point of Callmart is to earn you money for talking on the phone, but there's more to it than that.
- For an added benefit, we recommend asking callers to promote your channel or one of your videos on social media. You'll get paid for the call and you'll get a free promotion!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Using the tips in this article, we hope that your cat channel gets subscribers regularly, every single day!
If you're looking for more reads on bettering your YouTube channel, read the articles below!
We believe that you have what it takes to make your YouTube channel reach new heights!
You may also like . . .