It's true that education channel YouTubers are eager to learn how to gain subscribers. But if you want to gain subscribers, you should think about using tools that can strengthen your channel's reach.
Kids and students make up a HUGE percentage of the YouTube viewer base, so an education channel has HUGE potential. Owning an education channel means that you're no stranger to the time and effort required to keep the channel afloat and running smoothly.
We plan to help education channel YouTubers to find new ways to make their channels great and eventually surpass famous YouTube channel "Crash Course"!
So why read this article? Because it's going to benefit your education channel since we've gathered only top-recommended tips, and each method can be put to use without much effort at all—no need to make big changes to your routine!
3 Approaches to Gain Subscribers On Your Education Channel :
1. Solution: Video Descriptions
If your video description feels like an afterthought, then this might be the reason you're not getting more views on YouTube.
You'll want to take a look at the below tips if your goal is to get more views. But first, we suggest exploring the following two resources which will help you choose successful keywords to use in your descriptions: Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner.
Use these tools to find keywords ahead of time whenever you write a video description.
- It's recommended to include at least two important elements in your video descriptions. The first one is timestamps, which will make your description much more useful to viewers.
- Another key element of a good video description is using links. Every description should have at least one (preferably more) link to social media, your other videos, or one of your playlists.
- We love the below video because it's short but packed full of useful information. You'll learn about how your video descriptions appear to potential viewers, which will inform exactly how you should write your descriptions to get more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
2. Solution: Keywords
If you want to increase the chances of your videos showing up in search results to get more views on YouTube, then you'll need to learn about keywords. Every minute, about 300 hours of footage is uploaded to the platform, meaning there is a huge amount of competition for views. If you want to give your content a fighting chance, you need to use keywords to make it discoverable, otherwise it may just fall through the cracks.
- Use keywords in both your title and video descriptions to get the best results. The close to the beginning of the title or sentence, the better.
- General and specific keywords are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both in your title and description of your videos. General keywords will probably be the first words that come to mind naturally and specific keywords require a little more thinking.
- If you're really serious about making your content more discoverable, then we suggest taking a lesson from YouTube at the Creators Academy. If you put their smart tips to use when generating keywords, you'll be making your videos more accessible to viewers searching for new content, which ensures more views!
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. Solution: Callmart
Callmart is an incredibly productive tool which can help you get more views on YouTube with minimal effort. The app uses charged communication, which means getting paid for the time you spend talking to buyers on the app. This means you can monetize your viewer outreach efforts by using this app! Read below to learn how it all works.
- You only need to set aside some free time to chat on the Callmart app to start earning money when your viewers call to chat with you.
- For an added benefit, we recommend asking callers to promote your channel or one of your videos on social media. You'll get paid for the call and you'll get a free promotion!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Using the approaches in this article, we hope that your education channel will gain subscribers by the minute!
For more articles on making your YouTube channel better, the articles below will help!
Thank you for reading our article! We hope it helped.
You may also like . . .