Like you, many education channel YouTubers want to learn how to get paid. If what you want is to get paid, you'd better give some thought to using various resources designed for channel improvement to make your content the best it can possibly be.
Using YouTube as a platform to educate is a noble cause, but not the easiest. Being a creator with an education channel means that you understand hard work and commitment, because that's what it takes to make watchable content on YouTube.
We aim to aid education channel YouTubers to better their channels and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "Crash Course"!
Going through the points in this article will benefit your education channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus we only provide solutions used by real, successful YouTubers.
3 Approaches to Get Paid Using Your Education Channel :
1. One Idea: Video Captions
If you want to get more views on YouTube, consider this: Certain viewers, such as those with trouble hearing or who's first language isn't English, may prefer if your videos have captions. Making your videos more accessible will lead to channel success. This is especially important considering about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country!
- Thanks to YouTube's auto-generating caption function, you no longer have to manually enter each line of text. Let's take a look at how to do this.
- Just find "Subtitles and CC" in the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- Using captions is a surprisingly easy way to find a new subscriber base. In the below video, YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard will explain just what makes captions such a gold mine for views.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Another Idea: Channel Art
To keep potential subscribers on your channel and increase your chances of getting more views on YouTube, you should have captivating channel art. To create a good-looking banner or other art for your channel, YouTube specifically recommends using Canva. There are also some other important tips when it comes to creating art for your channel—read more below!
- Portraying a powerful brand image is the main point of channel art. Try to keep everything cohesive in color and theme.
- It's highly recommended to add a tagline of text to your channel art to give viewers a short description of your channel. Keep it simple but powerful.
- If you're just starting out with your channel or you need a refresher, check out YouTube's guide to adding or editing channel art. You can learn how to get images for your channel art and how to add your social media links to the banner.
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Last Idea: Callmart
We highly recommend Callmart as an easy solution to help you get more views on YouTube without any hassle. The app uses charged communication, which just means you get paid for the time you spend talking to buyers on the app. YouTubers can use the app for viewer outreach and get paid at the same time!
- Charged communication apps are a good match for YouTubers because you can get paid just to talk on the app, while also achieving viewer outreach.
- Callmart is a tool for viewer outreach too because you can request callers to share your channel on social media, if they enjoyed the phone call. Most callers will be happy to help, especially if they are fans of your content!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Executing one or more of the approaches above will guarantee that your education channel will help you get paid!
Don't forget to check out the articles below for more information.
Best of luck with your YouTube channel!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App