Just like you, tons of pranks channel YouTubers are constantly looking for methods to monetize YouTube. If you're striving to monetize YouTube, we recommend that you experiment with how to use the tools that are out there for helping YouTubers to improve the quality of their content.
Pranks channel videos require a lot of planning ahead. Being a creator with a pranks channel means that you know all about all the little struggles a YouTuber can face on their way to creating a successful channel.
We plan to boost pranks channel YouTubers to find new solutions to make their channels better and reach the same level of popularity as famous YouTube channel "Jesse"!
Why should you take the time to look at these tips? Because it will be good for your pranks channel since we've found only the top tips, some recommended directly from YouTube, and these solutions are proven to work since top YouTubers use them.
3 Tips to Monetize Youtube Using Your Pranks Channel :
1. First: Keywords
If you haven't heard of traffic-generating keywords, then we guess you may be trying to get more views on YouTube with little to no luck, right? Traffic-generating keywords are what you need to use to make sure your videos show up in search results. With about 300 hours of content uploaded to YouTube per minute, using keywords is incredibly important to get your content noticed, otherwise it can be easily overlooked by viewers.
- When you make a title and video description, it's important to get the appropriate keywords in there while still being natural.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- The YouTube Creators Academy is a wonderful resource for creators who are pursuing YouTube as a career option, and we suggest checking out their keyword lesson if you want to make your content more discoverable. They'll teach you everything about how to use keywords and hashtags in descriptions to make them viewer and advertiser friendly.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
2. Second: Collaboration
To get more views on YouTube, one of the best things you can do for your channel is try a collaboration to introduce yourself to a new audience. You may be surprised to learn that YouTube specifically recommends collaborations as a way to achieve discovery on the platform. So it's clear that introducing collaboration videos to your channel is important for growth.
- It's important to find YouTubers who match well with your channel when trying to pull off a collaboration. The basic rule of thumb is the more similar they are to you, the better.
- In addition to the previous tip, remember to also discuss everything and make a plan before filming. Don't forget to set a date for filming as well as for the video release!
- It's important to put some thought into the collaboration process ahead of time. If you want to produce stronger collab videos, we suggest having a look at a lesson from the YouTube Creators Academy that will teach you the ins and outs of collaboration production.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
3. Third: Callmart
It's not easy to get more views on YouTube, but if you use Callmart you will finally start to find rewards from your efforts. That's because Callmart puts you in direct contact with fans, boosting engagement in a whole new way that can't be achieved from behind a screen.
- With charged communication, it's so easy to earn money in your free time. You just need to answer the phone when someone calls! Share your Callmart listing with viewers and we bet the phone will start ringing right away! That's the special benefit YouTubers have on Callmart.
- Callmart also benefits YouTubers in another way—they can self-promote to callers. Asking callers to share your YouTube channel at the end of a call is a great way to find new subscribers.
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
The three tips mentioned above will make sure that your pranks channel can be used to monetize YouTube and bring in some earnings!
If you want more detailed information, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
Your channel is going to be great someday, we know it!
You may also like . . .