It's pretty much a given that pranks channel YouTubers want to be taught how to earn money. If you've made a goal to earn money, we suggest that you begin to think about some new approaches to channel growth based on tried-and-true methods.
Making sure your pranks are safe and entertaining for all isn't an easy task. Creating a pranks channel means that you are very familiar with the large amount of time that's required to make videos that will keep viewers watching.
Today, we plan to support pranks channel YouTubers to grow their channels and become just like famous YouTube channel "Jesse"!
Reading this article will help your pranks channel since all of these methods are proven to show results, plus all the tips are quick and easy to follow with minimal effort.
3 Ways to Earn Money Using Your Pranks Channel :
1. First Idea: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- Did you know YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags, but actually the recommended amount is only up to eight? To be precise, you should try to use about five to eight tags per video.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- Before you go off and start tagging all your video titles and descriptions, be sure to have a good look at YouTube's policy on tag usage. You don't want to run the risk of violating any of these rules, which could result in the removal of your video.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Second Idea: Video Descriptions
It's actually a lot easier than you may think to get more views on YouTube, but you will need to learn about video description optimization first. For example, using the right keywords and placing them strategically in your video description are two important techniques for increasing views. YouTube recommends using Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner to find the right keywords for your descriptions. Check them out and give them a try the next time you upload!
Keep reading below to learn more about description optimization.
- Optimizing your video descriptions is easy. First of all, try to include timestamps in your descriptions as much as possible. Viewers like it when a description is both entertaining and useful.
- Another way to optimize a video description is to add links. You want to direct readers to your social media accounts or your other content as much as possible!
- If you're pursuing YouTube as a career, then you'll want to be sure you understand the right techniques for writing descriptions. The video below is only a couple minutes, but it has valuable information for any creator who is serious about YouTube and getting more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Third Idea: Callmart
It's important to get more views on YouTube if you're hoping for longevity on the platform, and Callmart can help you do that. Because Callmart believes time and knowledge are valuable, you'll get paid for the time you spend chatting with callers. For YouTubers, the callers tend to be fans of your channel, so you can boost engagement with your audience while using the app!
- Callmart is incredibly easy to use, and earning money can happen from day one. You just make a listing and wait for the phone to ring. Get paid for the time you spend talking. Easy!
- What's more, YouTubers have a special advantage on Callmart because they already have a customer base waiting to call—their subscribers! You can even ask your callers to promote your channel, so you can get a free promotion while you earn money on the app!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
A combination of the methods mentioned in this article will surely make sure that your pranks channel can help you earn money on YouTube!
For more information on how to grow your channel, don't leave without reading these articles!
Being a YouTuber's not easy, but we're sure you have what it takes!
You may also like . . .