Like you, many pranks channel YouTubers seek new approaches to be famous YouTubers. However, to be a famous YouTuber, it's said that you should begin exploring the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
People love prank videos, so you have a solid potential audience. You'll just have to earn that audience! Owning a pranks channel means that you have a good idea of the commitment required to effectively produce content that pleases viewers.
This page aims to provide tips for pranks channel YouTubers to learn how to make their channels better and eventually surpass famous YouTube channel "Jesse"!
Have a quick look at this article—it will help your pranks channel since all the tips are proven to bring about actual results, plus it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
3 Paths to be a Famous YouTuber Using Your Pranks Channel :
1. First Way: Video Captions
As a new way to spice up your channel, captions are recommended for getting more views on YouTube. The reason is that some potential viewers may turn away from your videos if they don't have captions. This is especially true for viewers who don't understand English very well. About two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so captions will be very attractive to viewers like this who have a language barrier on YouTube.
- If you're sold on the idea of captions, you may be hesitant about the time it will take to create them. Actually, it's faster than you may think thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function.
- When you go into your Video Manager page, choose "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- It's actually quite easy to find a new group of subscribers thanks to the caption function on YouTube. The below YouTube master class video invites YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard to explain about the benefits of video captioning. Have a look!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Second Way: Channel Art
It will be easier to get more views on YouTube if you have channel art that creates a brand image. That's because a cohesive image, including matching channel art, will convince viewers that you're a serious YouTuber. It greatly increases the chances of turning viewers into subscribers, too. If you need a free option for designing your art, try out Canva, which is a tool recommended by YouTube.
Before you start designing, read more below to find out what it takes to make winning channel art.
- Aside from thumbnails, channel art is your other chance to leave a quick, lasting impression on newcomers to your channel. Make sure your branding is front and center!
- It's also high key important to include a tagline somewhere in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel, and when we say short, we mean short! It should be understandable at a moment's glance.
- For the specific details about how to create or edit channel art on YouTube, there is a guide created by YouTube to answer all the most common questions. For example, they'll teach you how to add your social media links into the channel banner to make sure viewers can find you across platforms.
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Third Way: Callmart
Callmart offers solutions to YouTubers via charged communication, which is a reliable way to help you get more views on YouTube. Charged communication means getting paid to talk while using the app. The callers (your fans) will pay for a one-to-one chat with you, and you get to connect with your audience in a totally new way!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: The app's primary function is earning you money. You use the app to talk to callers, who will likely be your YouTube viewers, and they pay per-minute to chat with you!
- An additional benefit of Callmart is that YouTubers can use the app to promote their channels. Most YouTubers do this by asking callers to recommend their channel on social media. Just be sure to ask for the recommendation at the end of every phone call!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
We guarantee that using one of the paths listed above will help so that your pranks channel can become your ticket to becoming a famous YouTuber!
For more information on how to grow your channel, the articles below will help!
Keep reaching for that YouTube goal and you'll definitely get there.
You may also like . . .