Most quiz channel YouTubers are constantly looking for methods to get subscribers. If you've made a goal to get subscribers, it's best if you start learning about using a variety of new methods to give your channel a boost and set it up for success.
What kind of quizzes will you be creating for your channel? Narrowing down a theme isn't easy. Being a YouTuber who runs a quiz channel means that you have a good idea of the amount of effort it takes to stand out on YouTube.
We plan to help quiz channel YouTubers to find new ways to make their channels great and aim to become like famous YouTube channel "7-Second Riddles"!
Going through the points in this article will benefit your quiz channel since we've found only the top tips, some recommended directly from YouTube, and real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
3 Ways to Get Subscribers On Your Quiz Channel :
1. One Idea: Video Descriptions
To get more views on YouTube, you should be paying more careful attention to your video descriptions. Ask yourself this: Do you have an idea of what makes a strong description? If the answer is "not really", then you need to read the tips we've gathered for you below.
By the way, YouTube recommends using Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner to find the right keywords for your descriptions, so we suggest having a look at these resources ahead of time before even writing a description.
- A strong video description has two primary elements. First, it's useful to viewers in some way, such as by including timestamps.
- The other way to make a strong video description is to add links to your other content, social media, or playlists. You should always have at least one link in every description.
- YouTube has kindly provided tips for writing a strong video description in the video below. Most YouTubers will probably learn at least one new trick by watching this video. Take a look!
For more tips and details, click here!
2. Another Idea: Keywords
If you want to get more views, then you should give keywords some thought. It's possible you haven't considered keywords or what they do for your channel, and that's OK! We'll explain more about their importance below so that your content starts getting the views it deserves. In fact, with about 300 hours of footage uploaded to YouTube per minute, using keywords wisely is necessary if you want to be discoverable on the platform.
- To get more traffic on your channel, you'll need to use keywords that are general and popular.
- Try to use a few very general keywords, such as makeup, gaming, or tutorial, and then add in a couple more specific words such as brand names.
- If you want to become an expert with keywords to create more discoverable content, then take a look at YouTube's lesson from the Creators Academy which teaches you how to write smart video descriptions to make sure the right viewers can find your content.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. Last Idea: Callmart
A fun way to get more views on YouTube is to use Callmart in your free time. This charged communication app earns you money by charging buyers to talk to you. You get to decide the fee and conversation topic! Below we'll explain how the app works to help you gain views and subscribers.
- Free time is all you need to make use of Callmart. The main point of Callmart is to earn you money for talking on the phone, but there's more to it than that.
- For an added benefit, we recommend asking callers to promote your channel or one of your videos on social media. You'll get paid for the call and you'll get a free promotion!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Combining these methods will make certain that your quiz channel will get more subscribers than ever before!
For more detailed information on making your YouTube channel better, check out the articles below!
If this article helped, let your fellow YouTubers know, too!
You may also like . . .