Almost all merchandising channel YouTubers want to learn how to gain subscribers. But if you want to gain subscribers, then we think you should think about methods for strengthening your channel that you haven't tried in the past.
All the potential ways to sell merchandise on YouTube can be confusing. Creating a merchandising channel means that you're well-versed on all the bumps that can occur along the way to success on YouTube.
This article hopes to boost merchandising channel YouTubers to grow their channels and become just like famous YouTube channel "Miranda Sings"!
So why read this article? Because it's going to benefit your merchandising channel since the contents below are some of the best practices on YouTube, and these solutions are proven to work since top YouTubers use them.
3 Paths to Gain Subscribers On Your Merchandising Channel :
1. Number One: Video Captions
We recommend adding captions to your videos if you want to get more views. Why? Because captions open up your channel to a whole new audience. Did you know about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country? So it's helpful to have language options built into your videos.
- So let's talk about how to make captions for YouTube. And thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function, it's easier than you may think!
- Select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- YouTube has a wonderful video about how to expand your reach globally using translation tools. Check it out below to learn more. They make an excellent point that an easy-to-understand video is also easy to share!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Number Two: Channel Art
One way to get more views on YouTube is to consider how your channel appears to newcomers. YouTube channel art is about more than just self-expression—it's about branding. YouTube recommends keeping your branding as simple as possible by imagining some of the logos of your favorite brands. These are usually a single image the you won't easily forget.
- Your channel art should portray a strong brand image to viewers to give them an idea of your channels theme.
- Our favorite way to leave an impression on newcomers is to include a tagline in your channel art. This can be just a very short description of your channel that will stick in people's minds.
- There are more details about the steps you need to take to add or edit channel art in YouTube's channel art guide. Did you know you can get images for your channel art directly from YouTube? Just use the YouTube Photo Library! The guide will also explain about how to add social media links to your banner, which is an important step to take.
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Number Three: Callmart
Callmart is an incredibly productive tool which can help you get more views on YouTube with minimal effort. The app uses charged communication, which means getting paid for the time you spend talking to buyers on the app. This means you can monetize your viewer outreach efforts by using this app! Read below to learn how it all works.
- You only need to set aside some free time to chat on the Callmart app to start earning money when your viewers call to chat with you.
- An additional benefit of Callmart is that YouTubers can use the app to promote their channels. Most YouTubers do this by asking callers to recommend their channel on social media. Just be sure to ask for the recommendation at the end of every phone call!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Try using at least one of the paths described above; we're sure your merchandising channel will gain subscribers by the minute!
For more information on how to grow your channel, definitely check out these articles!
Keep reaching for that YouTube goal and you'll definitely get there.
You may also like . . .