Many dance channel YouTubers want to know how to get subscribers. If it's important for you to get subscribers, it's recommended to start learning about using a variety of new methods to give your channel a boost and set it up for success.
To make successful dance videos, you need great dancers, amazing choreography, and good camera skills. Bringing all of these together is no simple feat. Being a YouTuber who runs a dance channel means that you have a good idea of all the little struggles a YouTuber can face on their way to creating a successful channel.
This article hopes to be a source of information for dance channel YouTubers to find new solutions to make their channels better and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "1MILLION Dance Studio"!
Having a quick read through this article will help your dance channel since we've found only the top tips, some recommended directly from YouTube, and real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
3 Approaches to Get Subscribers On Your Dance Channel :
1. First Tip: Collaboration
If you've been trying to get more views on YouTube with little success, then you should seriously consider trying out a collaboration. Collaborating with another YouTuber might be exactly what your channel needs! YouTube thinks so. They say that collaborations are one of their top-recommended ways to achieve discovery on the platform.
- To do a collab the right way, you'll want to be sure to find other YouTubers who are similar to you. This means they have a similar subscriber count and niche of followers.
- Another key to collaboration success is communication. This means clearly communicating with your collaborator about the type of videos to make, when they'll be released, and how they'll be promoted.
- If you're thinking of trying out collaborations for the first time (or even if you're a collab pro), it is beneficial for any YouTuber to read the YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations. You'll learn extra tips to make sure you're producing the best collaborations possible.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Second Tip: Video Captions
If you want to get more views on YouTube, consider this: Certain viewers, such as those with trouble hearing or who's first language isn't English, may prefer if your videos have captions. Making your videos more accessible will lead to channel success. This is especially important considering about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country!
- Thanks to YouTube's auto-generating caption function, you no longer have to manually enter each line of text. Let's take a look at how to do this.
- Just find "Subtitles and CC" in the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- Using captions is a surprisingly easy way to find a new subscriber base. In the below video, YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard will explain just what makes captions such a gold mine for views.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Third Tip: Callmart
It's not easy to get more views on YouTube, but if you use Callmart you will finally start to find rewards from your efforts. That's because Callmart puts you in direct contact with fans, boosting engagement in a whole new way that can't be achieved from behind a screen.
- With charged communication, it's so easy to earn money in your free time. You just need to answer the phone when someone calls! Share your Callmart listing with viewers and we bet the phone will start ringing right away! That's the special benefit YouTubers have on Callmart.
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a promotion platform. All you have to do is ask callers to share your channel. We suggest waiting until the end of a call to ask and remember to be polite, not pushy!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Combine some of the approaches above for the best results; these approaches will guarantee that your dance channel will get subscribers regularly, every single day!
For more information on how to grow your channel, browse the articles below!
Being a YouTuber's not easy, but we're sure you have what it takes!
You may also like . . .