Most comedy channel YouTubers would like to increase subscribers. If you are really serious about YouTube and hope to increase subscribers, you'd better explore using various resources designed for channel improvement to make your content the best it can possibly be.
Personality is obviously very important when running a comedy channel. Owning a comedy channel means that you really know hard work and commitment, because that's what it takes to make watchable content on YouTube.
We want to assist comedy channel YouTubers to create better channels and be like famous YouTube channel "Funny or Die"!
Why should you read this article? Because it will help your comedy channel since we took the time to gather only the methods proven to work, plus real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
3 Tips to Increase Subscribers On Your Comedy Channel :
1. First Path: Video Captions
If you're hoping to get more views on YouTube, have you considered adding captions to your videos? Some viewers need these captions to watch a video, so consider the views you're missing out on if you don't have captions. For example, about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so it's important to have captions to accommodate these viewers.
- You may be thinking that creating captions will take a huge amount of time, but actually, it's much easier these days. Below we can see how to edit the auto-generated text YouTube creates, so you can get perfect captions quickly!
- From the Edit menu on your Video Manager page, select "Subtitles and CC". From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- To wrap up, let's listen to what YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard has to say about the benefits of using captions. We hope you have a better idea of what makes captions so important for a channel, and how they can help you tap into a new pool of subscribers.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Second Path: Channel Art
To get more views on YouTube, it's important to remember that your videos are only part of the equation. Channel art is what captures viewers' attention at first. How is your channel art looking these days? If you think it needs to be updated, then try out Canva to design channel art that truly pops.
Read below to learn more about what it takes to create a brand for your channel.
- When viewers see your channel art, the brand of your channel should jump out at them with just a glance. That's why using a cohesive look across all of your channel art is so important. If each element looks different, viewers will just be left scratching their heads.
- What's more, a top recommendation is to add a tagline, or short description, to your channel art that will leave an impression on the viewer. It should be short enough that viewers can understand it at a moment's glance.
- YouTube has created a handy little guide about creating or editing channel art that's worth a look if you're new to the platform or simply need a refresher. If you don't have your social media links in your banner, then this a good time to add them by following the steps in this guide!
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Third Path: Callmart
Callmart, a free charged communication app, is delivering results for YouTubers who are hoping to get more views on YouTube. This is a charged communication app, which means you get paid for talking on the app to people who call you, and it can also work wonders for your viewer outreach efforts by putting you in direct contact with subscribers.
- Callmart monetizes your viewer outreach efforts. You talk to fans on the app, who pay for your time, and then you request them to share your channel or a favorite video on social media.
- Callmart is a tool for viewer outreach too because you can request callers to share your channel on social media, if they enjoyed the phone call. Most callers will be happy to help, especially if they are fans of your content!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
These tips will make certain that your comedy channel sees a great increase in subscribers!
Need more information on making your channel better? Then, give the articles below a try!
Everyone has an origin story. We're happy to have been a part of yours.
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App