Like you, many comedy channel YouTubers are constantly looking for methods to gain subscribers. If what you want is to gain subscribers, it's recommended for you to learn more about some new tools that you can use to improve your channel the way other successful YouTubers do.
The world always needs more laughter, and YouTube's a great way to spread it. Maintaining a comedy channel isn't the easiest, but it's worth it. Being in charge of a comedy channel means that you are very familiar with the time and effort required to keep the channel afloat and running smoothly.
We plan to provide information for comedy channel YouTubers to grow their channels and become as popular as famous YouTube channel "Funny or Die"!
Checking out this article will be good for your comedy channel since all the tips are proven to bring about actual results, plus these methods are the ones used by successful YouTubers.
3 Methods to Gain Subscribers On Your Comedy Channel :
1. Number One: Keywords
If you haven't heard of traffic-generating keywords, then we guess you may be trying to get more views on YouTube with little to no luck, right? Traffic-generating keywords are what you need to use to make sure your videos show up in search results. With about 300 hours of content uploaded to YouTube per minute, using keywords is incredibly important to get your content noticed, otherwise it can be easily overlooked by viewers.
- When you make a title and video description, it's important to get the appropriate keywords in there while still being natural.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- The YouTube Creators Academy is a wonderful resource for creators who are pursuing YouTube as a career option, and we suggest checking out their keyword lesson if you want to make your content more discoverable. They'll teach you everything about how to use keywords and hashtags in descriptions to make them viewer and advertiser friendly.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
2. Number Two: Collaboration
To get more views on YouTube, one of the best things you can do for your channel is try a collaboration to introduce yourself to a new audience. You may be surprised to learn that YouTube specifically recommends collaborations as a way to achieve discovery on the platform. So it's clear that introducing collaboration videos to your channel is important for growth.
- It's important to find YouTubers who match well with your channel when trying to pull off a collaboration. The basic rule of thumb is the more similar they are to you, the better.
- In addition to the previous tip, remember to also discuss everything and make a plan before filming. Don't forget to set a date for filming as well as for the video release!
- It's important to put some thought into the collaboration process ahead of time. If you want to produce stronger collab videos, we suggest having a look at a lesson from the YouTube Creators Academy that will teach you the ins and outs of collaboration production.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
3. Number Three: Callmart
YouTubers love using Callmart to get more views on YouTube because it's free to get started and you can see results quickly. It doesn't hurt that you get paid while using the app to talk to viewers, so this means viewer outreach can be monetized by using Callmart.
- You only need to set aside some free time in order to profit with Callmart. You get paid to talk, and because you're a YouTuber, you already have a built-in customer base on Callmart—your subscribers!
- With Callmart, it's easy to be super productive. You can promote your channel to callers and earn money at the same time!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Implementing at least one of the methods above will make sure your comedy channel will gain subscribers by the minute!
If you're looking for more reads on bettering your YouTube channel, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
Will you use any of these solutions? We hope you do!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App