Almost all comedy channel YouTubers want to be taught how to monetize YouTube. If you've been struggling to monetize YouTube, we suggest that you begin exploring the different support systems that are available to YouTubers to help their channels reach success.
There are many competitors for the title of "Best Comedy YouTube Channel", but there are ways you can get there. Being a YouTuber who owns a comedy channel means that you're well-versed on all the challenges of YouTube, including the struggle of gaining subscribers and views.
This article will be a source of information for comedy channel YouTubers to create better channels and eventually surpass famous YouTube channel "Funny or Die"!
So why read this article? Because it's going to benefit your comedy channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus we only provide solutions used by real, successful YouTubers.
3 Ways to Monetize Youtube Using Your Comedy Channel :
1. First Idea: Video Descriptions
It's actually a lot easier than you may think to get more views on YouTube, but you will need to learn about video description optimization first. For example, using the right keywords and placing them strategically in your video description are two important techniques for increasing views. YouTube recommends using Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner to find the right keywords for your descriptions. Check them out and give them a try the next time you upload!
Keep reading below to learn more about description optimization.
- Optimizing your video descriptions is easy. First of all, try to include timestamps in your descriptions as much as possible. Viewers like it when a description is both entertaining and useful.
- Another way to optimize a video description is to add links. You want to direct readers to your social media accounts or your other content as much as possible!
- If you're pursuing YouTube as a career, then you'll want to be sure you understand the right techniques for writing descriptions. The video below is only a couple minutes, but it has valuable information for any creator who is serious about YouTube and getting more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
2. Second Idea: Keywords
If you haven't heard of traffic-generating keywords, then we guess you may be trying to get more views on YouTube with little to no luck, right? Traffic-generating keywords are what you need to use to make sure your videos show up in search results. With about 300 hours of content uploaded to YouTube per minute, using keywords is incredibly important to get your content noticed, otherwise it can be easily overlooked by viewers.
- When you make a title and video description, it's important to get the appropriate keywords in there while still being natural.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- The YouTube Creators Academy is a wonderful resource for creators who are pursuing YouTube as a career option, and we suggest checking out their keyword lesson if you want to make your content more discoverable. They'll teach you everything about how to use keywords and hashtags in descriptions to make them viewer and advertiser friendly.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. Third Idea: Callmart
One of the easiest solutions to help get more views on YouTube is using a charged communication app. Callmart is a great choice because the app understands YouTubers and their need to achieve engagement with viewers. You can engage with your audience in a whole new way using Callmart!
- Free time is all it takes to get started benefiting from Callmart. Even though Callmart is primarily a money-making app, it also has a secondary benefit.
- What's more, promoting your channel is easy with Callmart. We recommend asking callers directly to promote your channel on their social media accounts at the end of a call. It may seem simple, but most callers will be happy to help out.
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Using the methods in this article, we hope that your comedy channel can become a way to monetize your YouTube account!
If you want more detailed information, check out the articles below!
We hope that this article could help your YouTube journey, even the smallest bit!
You may also like . . .