Just like you, tons of comedy channel YouTubers are trying to find tips to make money. But if you're serious about YouTube and want to make money, then you probably need to think about using tools that can strengthen your channel's reach.
Comedy's such a broad genre of YouTube that you could really go in any direction you wanted. Just make sure that the direction you go in is the right one for you! Taking on a comedy channel means that you have experience with the commitment required to effectively produce content that pleases viewers.
Today, we want to provide tips for comedy channel YouTubers to discover new ways to grow their channels and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Funny or Die"!
Reading through this article will benefit your comedy channel since the contents below are some of the best practices on YouTube, and it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
3 Approaches to Make Money Using Your Comedy Channel :
1. First Tip: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- Did you know YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags, but actually the recommended amount is only up to eight? To be precise, you should try to use about five to eight tags per video.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- Before you go off and start tagging all your video titles and descriptions, be sure to have a good look at YouTube's policy on tag usage. You don't want to run the risk of violating any of these rules, which could result in the removal of your video.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Second Tip: Video Descriptions
It's actually a lot easier than you may think to get more views on YouTube, but you will need to learn about video description optimization first. For example, using the right keywords and placing them strategically in your video description are two important techniques for increasing views. YouTube recommends using Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner to find the right keywords for your descriptions. Check them out and give them a try the next time you upload!
Keep reading below to learn more about description optimization.
- Optimizing your video descriptions is easy. First of all, try to include timestamps in your descriptions as much as possible. Viewers like it when a description is both entertaining and useful.
- Another way to optimize a video description is to add links. You want to direct readers to your social media accounts or your other content as much as possible!
- If you're pursuing YouTube as a career, then you'll want to be sure you understand the right techniques for writing descriptions. The video below is only a couple minutes, but it has valuable information for any creator who is serious about YouTube and getting more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Third Tip: Callmart
Charged communication apps like Callmart help to you get more views on YouTube, and it's surprisingly easy to see results. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. You choose the conversation topic! While earning money, you can also achieve viewer outreach. Read below to learn how!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: First and foremost, the app earns you money and all you have to do is talk. But there's more to it than that for YouTubers.
- As an added benefit, you can use Callmart for channel promotion by requesting callers to share your YouTube channel online. You can say, "If you enjoyed this call, I hope you'll share my channel. It helps a lot." That's it—easy!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Combining these approaches will make certain that your comedy channel will become a steady method to make money!
If this article wasn't enough, one of the articles below will be of great help.
Best of luck growing your channel!
You may also like . . .