Like you, many yoga channel YouTubers want to learn how to monetize YouTube. If what you want is to monetize YouTube, we suggest that you begin exploring the different support systems that are available to YouTubers to help their channels reach success.
Since you're catering to a small group of people, it's a bit easier for yoga channels to become popular. Running a yoga channel means that you must know all the challenges of YouTube, including the struggle of gaining subscribers and views.
We want to help yoga channel YouTubers to curate better content and gain as much popularity as famous YouTube channel "Faith Hunter"!
Having a quick read through this article will help your yoga channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus we only provide solutions used by real, successful YouTubers.
3 Ways to Monetize Youtube Using Your Yoga Channel :
1. Idea: Collaboration
Collaborations are a proven way to get more views on YouTube because your channel is directly exposed to a new audience that likely falls within your channel's niche. This is ideal! Did you know that YouTube lists collaborations as one of the best ways to be discovered by new viewers? You'll definitely want to try out collaborations on your channel at some point, especially when you're looking to grow your audience base.
- There are many ways to pull off an epic collaboration, but let's check out some tried and true tips first to make sure you understand the basics that all YouTubers should follow when collaborating. First, you should try to collaborate with channels of a similar size who are uploading content similar in quality to your own.
- To make sure your collab is a success, try to communicate as much as possible about the type of video you both want to make, when you will release the collaboration to viewers, and how you will promote each other's channels.
- If you want more tips for how to put together insanely succesful collabs, check out the YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations. The lesson teaches you everything from how to choose compatible collaborators to the importance of cross-promotion.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Idea: Video Captions
It may seem like a small detail, but video captions can make your videos more attractive to certain viewers, leading to getting more views on YouTube. For example, about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so by adding captions you're helping break down the language barrier for many viewers.
- To make captions, the process is pretty simple. Let's look at the best way to add captions to your videos without spending loads of time!
- You'll want to select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- If you're curious for a more in-depth look at how captions can serve your channel well, then check out the master class video below from YouTube. If you really want to get more views, then expanding your reach globally is key.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Idea: Callmart
A fun way to get more views on YouTube is to use Callmart in your free time. This charged communication app earns you money by charging buyers to talk to you. You get to decide the fee and conversation topic! Below we'll explain how the app works to help you gain views and subscribers.
- Free time is all you need to make use of Callmart. The main point of Callmart is to earn you money for talking on the phone, but there's more to it than that.
- An additional benefit of Callmart is that YouTubers can use the app to promote their channels. Most YouTubers do this by asking callers to recommend their channel on social media. Just be sure to ask for the recommendation at the end of every phone call!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Using the methods in this article, we hope that your yoga channel can be used to monetize YouTube and bring in some earnings!
Want to learn even more about growing your YouTube channel? In that case, check out the articles below!
Did any of these solutions suit your channel needs? We hope so!
You may also like . . .