Just like you, tons of merchandising channel YouTubers are constantly looking for methods to be famous YouTubers. If you've made a goal to be a famous YouTuber, it's said that you should consider some new ways to improve your channel that you may have not considered before.
All the potential ways to sell merchandise on YouTube can be confusing. Being in charge of a merchandising channel means that you're probably really familiar with the large amount of time that's required to make videos that will keep viewers watching.
Today, we plan to support merchandising channel YouTubers to make their channels even better and bask in fame, like famous YouTube channel "Miranda Sings"!
Why should you take the time to look at these tips? Because it will be good for your merchandising channel since we've found only the top tips, some recommended directly from YouTube, and the methods are easy to integrate into your routine right away!
3 Methods to be a Famous YouTuber Using Your Merchandising Channel :
1. Try This: Channel Art
Channel art is highly important for capturing the attention of visitors, and if they become interested in your channel you'll be much more likely to get more views on YouTube. If you're wondering which of the many design tools you should use for your channel's art, well YouTube recommends Canva as a popular choice among YouTubers.
See more tips below!
- When viewers see your channel art, they should get a strong impression of your brand on YouTube.
- One way to achieve channel branding is to use a tagline in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel.
- YouTube's channel art guide will take you through the steps necessary to add or edit your channel art, including tips along the way. We recommend reading the guide if you're new to YouTube or need to refresh your memory. You may learn something new, for example, how to add your social media links to your YouTube banner!
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Try This: Thumbnails
Thumbnails give viewers the first impression of your videos, so that's why they're so important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. Think of thumbnails like the cover to a book—people won't watch your content if they're not enticed to click. According to YouTube, 90% of the best-performing videos use custom thumbnails, so it's clearly important to create something unique to accompany your video.
- One of the biggest mistakes you can make with a thumbnail is miscommunicating the content of a video due to misleading images in your thumbnail. Avoid this mistake at all costs because it really turns off viewers!
- Specifically, eye contact is an important part of a thumbnail. Preferably use images of your face, making eye contact, and showing a recognizable emotion. These kinds of images are proven to get more clicks.
- A tool you should know about if you're a YouTuber is Picmaker, a thumbnail designer. The site has over 700 templates and loads of graphic elements to make your thumbnail pop. See the short video below to learn more.
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Try This: Callmart
Callmart, a free charged communication app, is delivering results for YouTubers who are hoping to get more views on YouTube. This is a charged communication app, which means you get paid for talking on the app to people who call you, and it can also work wonders for your viewer outreach efforts by putting you in direct contact with subscribers.
- Callmart monetizes your viewer outreach efforts. You talk to fans on the app, who pay for your time, and then you request them to share your channel or a favorite video on social media.
- You can also use Callmart to get valuable word-of-mouth recommendations by asking callers to share your channel on social media once the call is over.
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
In our opinion, every method in this article will make sure your merchandising channel will be your way to be a famous YouTuber!
Learn more about growing your YouTube channel in the articles below.
One day your name will be up there with the big YouTubers!
You may also like . . .