All cat channel YouTubers are trying to find tips to increase subscribers. But if you want to increase subscribers, the best advice is to consider using various resources designed for channel improvement to make your content the best it can possibly be.
Cat channels are hard to curate, since cats are so unpredictable! Starting up a cat channel means that you're no stranger to the large amount of time that's required to make videos that will keep viewers watching.
This article plans to give advice to cat channel YouTubers to create better channels and become just like famous YouTube channel "Ginger Kitties Four"!
Going through the points in this article will benefit your cat channel due to how practical each tip is, and the methods are easy to integrate into your routine right away!
3 Ideas to Increase Subscribers On Your Cat Channel :
1. Idea: Tags
Using optimized tags is a good way to get more views on YouTube. You need to tell YouTube what your video is about so the platform can show your content to the right audience. That's why tags are necessary. However, be careful with how you use them. Did you know YouTube will ignore tags if you write more than 15? To make sure you're fully up to date on tag usage, keep reading below for more tips like this!
- To get more traffic on your channel, you'll need to use tags that are both general and popular.
- Try to use a few very general tags, such as makeup, gaming, or tutorial, and then add in a couple more specific tags such as brand names.
- One important point about tags is all the wrong ways you could potentially use them. YouTube has specified a tag usage policy which every YouTuber should be well acquainted with.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Idea: Video Descriptions
To get more views on YouTube, you should be paying more careful attention to your video descriptions. Ask yourself this: Do you have an idea of what makes a strong description? If the answer is "not really", then you need to read the tips we've gathered for you below.
By the way, YouTube recommends using Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner to find the right keywords for your descriptions, so we suggest having a look at these resources ahead of time before even writing a description.
- A strong video description has two primary elements. First, it's useful to viewers in some way, such as by including timestamps.
- The other way to make a strong video description is to add links to your other content, social media, or playlists. You should always have at least one link in every description.
- YouTube has kindly provided tips for writing a strong video description in the video below. Most YouTubers will probably learn at least one new trick by watching this video. Take a look!
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Idea: Callmart
Using Callmart in your free time is a fun and easy way to get more views on YouTube. If you've never heard of charged communication, it basically means getting paid to talk!
- Callmart's main purpose is to monetize your free time by connecting you with callers who want to pay to talk to a YouTuber. Most of your first-time callers will likely be loyal viewers eager to meet and chat with you.
- Callmart also gives you the chance to promote your channel—you just need to ask callers to promote your channel on social media if they enjoyed the call with you.
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
The above ideas should guarantee that your cat channel will have a sharp increase in subscribers very soon!
For more articles on making your YouTube channel better, don't forget to check out the more detailed articles below!
Best of luck with your YouTube channel!
You may also like . . .