We all know that "Try not to laugh" channel YouTubers want to learn how to increase views. If it's important for you to increase views, the best advice is to begin to think about using the right tools to benefit your channel.
You can't use the same stuff that everyone else is trying not to laugh at in your YouTube videos. Being a YouTuber who owns a "try not to laugh" channel means that you're no stranger to the time and effort required to keep the channel afloat and running smoothly.
This page will hopefully give advice to "Try not to laugh" channel YouTubers to find more solutions and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Try Not To Laugh"!
Reading through this article will benefit your "try not to laugh" channel thanks to how effective each tip we recommend is, and each tip is sourced from the methods used by successful YouTubers.
3 Tips to Increase Views On Your "Try Not to Laugh" Channel :
1. One Solution: Collaboration
If you've been trying to get more views on YouTube with little success, then you should seriously consider trying out a collaboration. Collaborating with another YouTuber might be exactly what your channel needs! YouTube thinks so. They say that collaborations are one of their top-recommended ways to achieve discovery on the platform.
- To do a collab the right way, you'll want to be sure to find other YouTubers who are similar to you. This means they have a similar subscriber count and niche of followers.
- Another key to collaboration success is communication. This means clearly communicating with your collaborator about the type of videos to make, when they'll be released, and how they'll be promoted.
- If you're thinking of trying out collaborations for the first time (or even if you're a collab pro), it is beneficial for any YouTuber to read the YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations. You'll learn extra tips to make sure you're producing the best collaborations possible.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Another Solution: Video Captions
If you want to get more views on YouTube, consider this: Certain viewers, such as those with trouble hearing or who's first language isn't English, may prefer if your videos have captions. Making your videos more accessible will lead to channel success. This is especially important considering about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country!
- Thanks to YouTube's auto-generating caption function, you no longer have to manually enter each line of text. Let's take a look at how to do this.
- Just find "Subtitles and CC" in the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- Using captions is a surprisingly easy way to find a new subscriber base. In the below video, YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard will explain just what makes captions such a gold mine for views.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. A Final Solution: Callmart
YouTubers love using Callmart to get more views on YouTube because it's free to get started and you can see results quickly. It doesn't hurt that you get paid while using the app to talk to viewers, so this means viewer outreach can be monetized by using Callmart.
- You only need to set aside some free time in order to profit with Callmart. You get paid to talk, and because you're a YouTuber, you already have a built-in customer base on Callmart—your subscribers!
- Besides earning you money, Callmart presents a way for you to get word-of-mouth recommendations. At the end of a phone call, simply ask callers to share your channel on social media!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Every tip in this article is tried and true, so hopefully your "Try not to laugh" channel will see a big increase in views and success!
Want to learn even more about growing your YouTube channel? In that case, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
Let us know when you receive your first YouTube award!
You may also like . . .