It's pretty much a given that "Try not to laugh" channel YouTubers are searching for methods to grow their channel. So, if you're trying to grow your channel, it's recommended to experiment with some new approaches to channel growth based on tried-and-true methods.
Finding unique things to try not to laugh at isn't a simple task. Starting up a "try not to laugh" channel means that you have a good idea of just what it takes to make videos that viewers want to watch and will remember.
This article plans to be of use to "Try not to laugh" channel YouTubers to make their channels even better and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Try Not To Laugh"!
Why should you read this article? Because it will help your "try not to laugh" channel due to how practical each tip is, and it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
3 Approaches to Grow Your "Try Not to Laugh" Channel :
1. Method: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- It's recommended to use about five to eight tags per video, but YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags.
- General and specific tags are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both. For general tags, just imagine the first words that come to mind when you think of your video. These natural words will most likely be general. Specific tags will take a little more thinking and include words like people's or brand names.
- Did you know using non-hashtags (ordinary descriptive tags) is a violation of YouTube's policy? That's right. There's a policy on tag usage, so be sure to become familiar with it before using tags in your descriptions or titles. Violating any of these rules could result in YouTube removing your video, so be careful!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Method: Video Descriptions
If your video description feels like an afterthought, then this might be the reason you're not getting more views on YouTube.
You'll want to take a look at the below tips if your goal is to get more views. But first, we suggest exploring the following two resources which will help you choose successful keywords to use in your descriptions: Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner.
Use these tools to find keywords ahead of time whenever you write a video description.
- It's recommended to include at least two important elements in your video descriptions. The first one is timestamps, which will make your description much more useful to viewers.
- Another key element of a good video description is using links. Every description should have at least one (preferably more) link to social media, your other videos, or one of your playlists.
- We love the below video because it's short but packed full of useful information. You'll learn about how your video descriptions appear to potential viewers, which will inform exactly how you should write your descriptions to get more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Method: Callmart
We understand the struggle of trying to get more views on YouTube, and there's an app called Callmart that gets it too. By using charged communication, which means getting paid to talk on the app, YouTubers can get paid while they engage with fans.
- If you haven't heard of charged communication, it's really simple: get paid to talk to callers and earn money per minute. Callmart believes all knowledge is valuable, and that's why you can get paid just to talk.
- As an added benefit, you can use Callmart for channel promotion by requesting callers to share your YouTube channel online. You can say, "If you enjoyed this call, I hope you'll share my channel. It helps a lot." That's it—easy!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
In our opinion, every approach in this article will make sure your "Try not to laugh" channel will grow and grow!
To learn more about growing your channel, check out the articles below!
Best of luck with your YouTube channel!
You may also like . . .