Almost all "Try not to laugh" channel YouTubers are trying to find tips to monetize YouTube. If you've made a goal to monetize YouTube, it's recommended for you to think carefully about using a variety of new methods to give your channel a boost and set it up for success.
Curating the perfect content to try not to laugh at isn't easy. Taking on the challenge of a "try not to laugh" channel means that you're well-versed on the amount of effort it takes to stand out on YouTube.
We want to support "Try not to laugh" channel YouTubers to curate better content and aim to become like famous YouTube channel "Try Not To Laugh"!
Going through the points in this article will benefit your "try not to laugh" channel since the contents below are some of the best practices on YouTube, and we only provide solutions used by real, successful YouTubers.
3 Ideas to Monetize Youtube Using Your "Try Not to Laugh" Channel :
1. Idea: Channel Art
To keep potential subscribers on your channel and increase your chances of getting more views on YouTube, you should have captivating channel art. To create a good-looking banner or other art for your channel, YouTube specifically recommends using Canva. There are also some other important tips when it comes to creating art for your channel—read more below!
- Portraying a powerful brand image is the main point of channel art. Try to keep everything cohesive in color and theme.
- It's highly recommended to add a tagline of text to your channel art to give viewers a short description of your channel. Keep it simple but powerful.
- If you're just starting out with your channel or you need a refresher, check out YouTube's guide to adding or editing channel art. You can learn how to get images for your channel art and how to add your social media links to the banner.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Idea: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are what motivate viewers to click on your content, which means they play a big role in helping you to get more views on YouTube! Actually, YouTube has done some research and concluded that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails. So be sure not to ignore your thumbnails in the video-making process.
- Giving viewers a peek of your video is the main point of a thumbnail, so don't use unrelated images or misleading photos to trick viewers into clicking.
- To be more specific, we recommend using photos where you're making eye contact with the camera. Humans are attracted to eye contact, and this is a proven way to get more clicks on your videos.
- Knowing what makes a thumbnail look good is only half the battle. You'll need the right tool to bring your vision to life, and for that we recommend Picmaker. It's a design tool made specially for YouTubers, so the formatting is easy. With over 700 templates, there's something for every kind of video imaginable. The below video introduces the tool, so take a look!
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Idea: Callmart
It's not easy to get more views on YouTube, but if you use Callmart you will finally start to find rewards from your efforts. That's because Callmart puts you in direct contact with fans, boosting engagement in a whole new way that can't be achieved from behind a screen.
- With charged communication, it's so easy to earn money in your free time. You just need to answer the phone when someone calls! Share your Callmart listing with viewers and we bet the phone will start ringing right away! That's the special benefit YouTubers have on Callmart.
- For YouTubers, Callmart has the added benefit of allowing you to self-promote your channel to callers. Ask callers to share your channel to their social media followers. Sometimes asking nicely is all it takes!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
If you use some of the ideas above, your "Try not to laugh" channel can be used to monetize YouTube and bring in some earnings!
Looking for more specific information on how to grow your channel? Then, the articles below will help!
Maybe we'll see your YouTube channel name in the news someday!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App