Just like you, tons of "Try not to laugh" channel YouTubers are always looking for new ways to get paid. If you are really serious about YouTube and hope to get paid, you should learn more about methods for strengthening your channel that you haven't tried in the past.
A lot of YouTubers tend to try not to laugh at the same thing, which makes it not as funny. Creating a "try not to laugh" channel means that you must know the huge amount of effort it takes to get a channel up and running.
This article hopes to help "Try not to laugh" channel YouTubers to find new ways to make their channels great and become just like famous YouTube channel "Try Not To Laugh"!
Why should you take the time to look at these tips? Because it will be good for your "try not to laugh" channel since we took the time to gather only the methods proven to work, plus all the tips are quick and easy to follow with minimal effort.
3 Ways to Get Paid Using Your "Try Not to Laugh" Channel :
1. First: Keywords
To get more views on YouTube, you need your videos to show up in the YouTube search results, and that means using keywords effectively. If you are scratching your head right now, don't worry. We'll explain everything you need to know below. The reason it's important to learn about keywords ASAP is because about 300 hours of footage is uploaded each minute to YouTube, so your content can easily become buried if you don't start using keywords to your advantage.
- Don't miss the opportunity to put smart keywords in both your videos' titles and descriptions.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If keywords are completely new to you, then it's likely your content is not highly discoverable on YouTube. To ensure you're getting the views you deserve, learn more about keyword usage by taking a lesson directly from YouTube at the Creators Academy. Their tips will boost your channel's discoverability, and you should notice more views coming in when you put them to use.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
2. Second: Collaboration
If you haven't ever collaborated with another YouTuber but you're looking to get more views on YouTube, then a collaboration is likely exactly what your channel needs! In fact, uploading collaboration videos is specifically recommended by YouTube for YouTubers looking to be discovered by new viewers. This means you should start planning a collab video ASAP if you're trying to grow your channel right now.
- One of our top recommendations for collabs is to choose a YouTuber who is similar to you in a few different ways. These include having a similar amount of subscribers, channel genre, and video quality. If you choose a channel that's too different from yours, then the audience may not be interested in the collaboration.
- Try to communicate clearly with whoever you collaborate with about the content of the videos you'll be making so you're both on the same page. Miscommunication is something you want to avoid in a collab, so take the time to make a plan!
- Collaborations can either be a huge success or a flop depending on the techniques you use to produce them. To make better collab videos, check out a YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations and learn the entire process from pre-production to post video release, including how to cross-promote content.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
3. Third: Callmart
Callmart is an app that can help YouTubers get more views on YouTube by taking advantage of viewers' desire to connect with you. If you've ever wished you could have a conversation with your favorite YouTuber, then you already get the concept behind Callmart.
- Callmart makes it easy for you to grow your channel in a number of ways. First of all, Callmart monetizes your free time, so you get paid just to talk on the app. Any form of monetization is, of course, helpful to a growing channel.
- Callmart also benefits YouTubers in another way—they can self-promote to callers. Asking callers to share your YouTube channel at the end of a call is a great way to find new subscribers.
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Carrying out these methods will make sure that your "Try not to laugh" channel will lead to you getting paid by YouTube!
For more detailed information on making your YouTube channel better, browse the articles below!
We hope we're the first to know when you've received a Play Button.
You may also like . . .