So many Minecraft channel YouTubers are always looking for new ways to increase views. If it's important for you to increase views, the best advice is to begin to think about methods available to YouTubers for boosting content quality, making your channel more attractive to a variety of viewers.
Everyone plays Minecraft, so popularity as a Minecraft channel is competitive. Creating a Minecraft channel means that you're no stranger to the time and effort required to keep the channel afloat and running smoothly.
Today, we plan to provide tips for Minecraft channel YouTubers to create better channels and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "PopularMMOs"!
So why read this article? Because it's going to benefit your Minecraft channel since we've gathered only top-recommended tips, and each tip is sourced from the methods used by successful YouTubers.
How to Increase Views On Your Minecraft Channel :
1. Solution: Channel Art
To get more views on YouTube, it's important to remember that your videos are only part of the equation. Channel art is what captures viewers' attention at first. How is your channel art looking these days? If you think it needs to be updated, then try out Canva to design channel art that truly pops.
Read below to learn more about what it takes to create a brand for your channel.
- When viewers see your channel art, the brand of your channel should jump out at them with just a glance. That's why using a cohesive look across all of your channel art is so important. If each element looks different, viewers will just be left scratching their heads.
- What's more, a top recommendation is to add a tagline, or short description, to your channel art that will leave an impression on the viewer. It should be short enough that viewers can understand it at a moment's glance.
- YouTube has created a handy little guide about creating or editing channel art that's worth a look if you're new to the platform or simply need a refresher. If you don't have your social media links in your banner, then this a good time to add them by following the steps in this guide!
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Solution: Thumbnails
Without a good-looking thumbnail, your video will not get as many clicks as it deserves, and if you're looking to get more views on YouTube, then this is bad news! Don't let your great content go to waste due to poor quality thumbnails. According to YouTube, 90% of the best-performing videos use custom thumbnails. We hope this motivates you to consider thumbnails and what you can do to improve them. If you're curious, read more below.
- Viewers don't want to be misled into clicking on your video, so make sure whatever photos or graphics you use accurately represent the content of the video.
- Let's get down to details. A thumbnail photo should preferably show your face while making eye contact with the camera. Eye contact is proven to be attractive to humans, causing people to be more likely to click on your video.
- If you want to make a thumbnail that stands out without spending big bucks on editing software, then consider Picmaker. We like this design tool because it was made exclusively for YouTubers, so all the graphics and templates are specially designed for thumbnails. This makes it really easy to make a good-looking thumbnail with minimal effort. Take a look at the introduction video below!
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Solution: Callmart
Callmart is an incredibly productive tool which can help you get more views on YouTube with minimal effort. The app uses charged communication, which means getting paid for the time you spend talking to buyers on the app. This means you can monetize your viewer outreach efforts by using this app! Read below to learn how it all works.
- You only need to set aside some free time to chat on the Callmart app to start earning money when your viewers call to chat with you.
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a way to self-promote. You just need to ask callers to share your channel online at the end of a call. This way you'll gain exposure to a whole new audience!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
The above methods should guarantee that your Minecraft channel will have a huge increase in views!
Want to learn even more about growing your YouTube channel? In that case, don't forget to check out the more detailed articles below!
Good luck with making your channel the very best it can be!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App