We all know that Minecraft channel YouTubers are looking for ways to increase subscribers. If you're striving to increase subscribers, it's best if you start learning about using the right tools to benefit your channel.
Just liking Minecraft isn't enough to become a successful Minecraft channel. Being a creator with a Minecraft channel means that you're well acquainted with the huge amount of effort it takes to get a channel up and running.
This article hopes to aid Minecraft channel YouTubers to make their channels even better and eventually surpass famous YouTube channel "PopularMMOs"!
Going through the points in this article will benefit your Minecraft channel since the contents below are some of the best practices on YouTube, and all our methods can be applied with little effort, showing results fast.
3 Ideas to Increase Subscribers On Your Minecraft Channel :
1. One Way: Collaboration
To get more views on YouTube, one of the best things you can do for your channel is try a collaboration to introduce yourself to a new audience. You may be surprised to learn that YouTube specifically recommends collaborations as a way to achieve discovery on the platform. So it's clear that introducing collaboration videos to your channel is important for growth.
- One of our top recommendations for collabs is to choose a YouTuber who is similar to you in a few different ways. These include having a similar amount of subscribers, channel genre, and video quality. If you choose a channel that's too different from yours, then the audience may not be interested in the collaboration.
- Try to communicate clearly with whoever you collaborate with about the content of the videos you'll be making so you're both on the same page. Miscommunication is something you want to avoid in a collab, so take the time to make a plan!
- Collaborations can either be a huge success or a flop depending on the techniques you use to produce them. To make better collab videos, check out a YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations and learn the entire process from pre-production to post video release, including how to cross-promote content.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Another Way: Video Captions
As a new way to spice up your channel, captions are recommended for getting more views on YouTube. The reason is that some potential viewers may turn away from your videos if they don't have captions. This is especially true for viewers who don't understand English very well. About two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so captions will be very attractive to viewers like this who have a language barrier on YouTube.
- If you're sold on the idea of captions, you may be hesitant about the time it will take to create them. Actually, it's faster than you may think thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function.
- When you go into your Video Manager page, choose "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- It's actually quite easy to find a new group of subscribers thanks to the caption function on YouTube. The below YouTube master class video invites YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard to explain about the benefits of video captioning. Have a look!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. A Final Way: Callmart
Using Callmart in your free time is a fun and easy way to get more views on YouTube. If you've never heard of charged communication, it basically means getting paid to talk!
- Callmart's main purpose is to monetize your free time by connecting you with callers who want to pay to talk to a YouTuber. Most of your first-time callers will likely be loyal viewers eager to meet and chat with you.
- An additional benefit of Callmart is that YouTubers can use the app to promote their channels. Most YouTubers do this by asking callers to recommend their channel on social media. Just be sure to ask for the recommendation at the end of every phone call!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Try to carry out some of the ideas in this article, so that your Minecraft channel sees a great increase in subscribers!
If this article wasn't enough, browse the articles below!
We hope to see you on the next "Best YouTubers" list!
You may also like . . .