Like you, many Minecraft channel YouTubers are trying to find tips to grow their channel. So, if you're trying to grow your channel, it's recommended to experiment with some new ways to improve your channel that you may have not considered before.
Let's be honest, Minecraft videos without witty commentary just aren't interesting. Owning a Minecraft channel means that you have a good idea of how much hard work it takes to make a name for yourself.
This page will hopefully support Minecraft channel YouTubers to find more solutions and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "PopularMMOs"!
Checking the tips in this article will help your Minecraft channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
3 Ways to Grow Your Minecraft Channel :
1. Try This: Keywords
If you haven't heard of traffic-generating keywords, then we guess you may be trying to get more views on YouTube with little to no luck, right? Traffic-generating keywords are what you need to use to make sure your videos show up in search results. With about 300 hours of content uploaded to YouTube per minute, using keywords is incredibly important to get your content noticed, otherwise it can be easily overlooked by viewers.
- When you make a title and video description, it's important to get the appropriate keywords in there while still being natural.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- The YouTube Creators Academy is a wonderful resource for creators who are pursuing YouTube as a career option, and we suggest checking out their keyword lesson if you want to make your content more discoverable. They'll teach you everything about how to use keywords and hashtags in descriptions to make them viewer and advertiser friendly.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
2. Try This: Collaboration
To get more views on YouTube, one of the best things you can do for your channel is try a collaboration to introduce yourself to a new audience. You may be surprised to learn that YouTube specifically recommends collaborations as a way to achieve discovery on the platform. So it's clear that introducing collaboration videos to your channel is important for growth.
- It's important to find YouTubers who match well with your channel when trying to pull off a collaboration. The basic rule of thumb is the more similar they are to you, the better.
- In addition to the previous tip, remember to also discuss everything and make a plan before filming. Don't forget to set a date for filming as well as for the video release!
- It's important to put some thought into the collaboration process ahead of time. If you want to produce stronger collab videos, we suggest having a look at a lesson from the YouTube Creators Academy that will teach you the ins and outs of collaboration production.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
3. Try This: Callmart
If you want a simple solution to getting more views on YouTube, give charged communication a try with Callmart. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. This means you can reach out to viewers on the app to increase engagement and earn money at the same time! We'll explain more below.
- With charged communication, you earn money just by talking. And as a YouTuber, you have a whole audience just waiting to get in touch!
- What's more, with Callmart you can ask your callers to promote your channel, leading to more traffic on your channel the more you use the app.
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Successful YouTubers also use these methods, so hopefully they'll make sure your Minecraft channel will grow to heights you didn't think possible!
To learn more about growing your channel, definitely check out these articles!
Thank you for reading our article! We hope it helped.
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App