Many cat channel YouTubers are eager to learn how to gain subscribers. If you are really serious about YouTube and hope to gain subscribers, it's recommended for you to give some thought to using a variety of new methods to give your channel a boost and set it up for success.
Cats are unbelievably popular on the Internet, so cat channels have an advantage there. Being in charge of a cat channel means that you know all about all the challenges of YouTube, including the struggle of gaining subscribers and views.
We plan to boost cat channel YouTubers to find new solutions to make their channels better and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Ginger Kitties Four"!
Have a quick look at this article—it will help your cat channel since all the tips are proven to bring about actual results, plus these tips will help you imitate how top YouTubers operate their channels.
3 Paths to Gain Subscribers On Your Cat Channel :
1. First Path: Channel Art
One way to get more views on YouTube is to consider how your channel appears to newcomers. YouTube channel art is about more than just self-expression—it's about branding. YouTube recommends keeping your branding as simple as possible by imagining some of the logos of your favorite brands. These are usually a single image the you won't easily forget.
- Your channel art should portray a strong brand image to viewers to give them an idea of your channels theme.
- Our favorite way to leave an impression on newcomers is to include a tagline in your channel art. This can be just a very short description of your channel that will stick in people's minds.
- There are more details about the steps you need to take to add or edit channel art in YouTube's channel art guide. Did you know you can get images for your channel art directly from YouTube? Just use the YouTube Photo Library! The guide will also explain about how to add social media links to your banner, which is an important step to take.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Second Path: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are an important part of the video making process, especially if you care about getting more views. They serve many purposes and a poorly made thumbnail could be your video's downfall. In fact, YouTube tells us that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails, so using something generic or only a screenshot from the video is not recommended.
- Thumbnails, of course, should have beautiful photography or graphics, but equally as important, the thumbnail should portray the content of your video accurately.
- To get more specific, the photos you use should preferably show your face, making eye contact with the viewer, and showing some kind of emotion. Eye contact draws the attention of viewers the best.
- There's actually a great resource for thumbnail creation called Picmaker, and it has a nice selection of eye-catching thumbnail templates and graphic elements. Since it's designed specially for making thumbnails, we think it's an easy-to-use tool for YouTubers.
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Third Path: Callmart
We highly recommend Callmart as an easy solution to help you get more views on YouTube without any hassle. The app uses charged communication, which just means you get paid for the time you spend talking to buyers on the app. YouTubers can use the app for viewer outreach and get paid at the same time!
- Charged communication apps are a good match for YouTubers because you can get paid just to talk on the app, while also achieving viewer outreach.
- You can also use Callmart to get valuable word-of-mouth recommendations by asking callers to share your channel on social media once the call is over.
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Implementing at least one of the paths above will make sure your cat channel gains subscribers at a steady and regular rate!
Need more information on making your channel better? Then, don't leave without reading these articles!
Hope this article helped a bit! We know you can make your channel the best it can be.
You may also like . . .