Almost all Minecraft channel YouTubers want to earn money. If what you want is to earn money, you need to give some thought to the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
Minecraft videos aren't just you playing the game - they're strategically planned out for maximum entertainment. Being a YouTuber who owns a Minecraft channel means that you have experienced the commitment required to effectively produce content that pleases viewers.
This page aims to provide information for Minecraft channel YouTubers to create better channels and gain as much popularity as famous YouTube channel "PopularMMOs"!
Taking a look at this article will be useful for your Minecraft channel since all of these methods are proven to show results, plus these tips will help you imitate how top YouTubers operate their channels.
3 Paths to Earn Money Using Your Minecraft Channel :
1. The First Way: Channel Art
It will be easier to get more views on YouTube if you have channel art that creates a brand image. That's because a cohesive image, including matching channel art, will convince viewers that you're a serious YouTuber. It greatly increases the chances of turning viewers into subscribers, too. If you need a free option for designing your art, try out Canva, which is a tool recommended by YouTube.
Before you start designing, read more below to find out what it takes to make winning channel art.
- Aside from thumbnails, channel art is your other chance to leave a quick, lasting impression on newcomers to your channel. Make sure your branding is front and center!
- It's also high key important to include a tagline somewhere in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel, and when we say short, we mean short! It should be understandable at a moment's glance.
- For the specific details about how to create or edit channel art on YouTube, there is a guide created by YouTube to answer all the most common questions. For example, they'll teach you how to add your social media links into the channel banner to make sure viewers can find you across platforms.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. The Second Way: Thumbnails
If your thumbnails have become an afterthought, then it may be causing you to fail in your attempts to get more views on YouTube. This is because viewers won't ever see your content if they're not motivated to click on the video at first. In fact, 90% of the best-performing videos on YouTube have custom thumbnails, which means they play a huge role in your video's success or failure.
- To make an excellent thumbnail, the most important element is the photo or graphics you use. Make sure whatever you use accurately represents what the video is about. Avoid the temptation to mislead viewers just to get them to click.
- Did you know that eye contact is extremely important for a thumbnail? That's right. Making eye contact with the camera is a proven way to get more clicks on a video. Try to use a close-up shot of your face too.
- If you need a way to create thumbnails on a budget, try out Picmaker, a free thumbnail design tool made specially for YouTubers. We love the easy-to-use interface and variety of thumbnail templates with eye-catching designs. The creators of Picmaker seem to understand what it takes to make a thumbnail that pops. Learn more from the below video!
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. The Third Way: Callmart
If you haven't heard of charged communication, you should definitely keep reading to learn more and discover how Callmart can help you get more views on YouTube. Charged communication is a simple system where buyers pay to call and talk to you. This system can be highly beneficial to YouTubers looking to boost viewer outreach!
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you and you decide how much they pay per minute. Most loyal viewers will be thrilled they can call and talk to you directly!
- You can also use Callmart to get valuable word-of-mouth recommendations by asking callers to share your channel on social media once the call is over.
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
These paths will guarantee that your Minecraft channel will become a source of earning money and success!
For more articles on making your YouTube channel better, don't leave without reading these articles!
We believe that you have what it takes to make your YouTube channel reach new heights!
You may also like . . .