It's true that League of Legends channel YouTubers are eager to learn how to make money. But if you want to make money, you'd better learn more about how to use the tools that are out there for helping YouTubers to improve the quality of their content.
League has millions of fans, but trying to get all of them to become a fan of your League YouTuber isn't a walk in the park. Running a League of Legends channel means that you're well acquainted with all the little struggles a YouTuber can face on their way to creating a successful channel.
We plan to give a leg up to League of Legends channel YouTubers to find new solutions to make their channels better and gain as much popularity as famous YouTube channel "Sp4zie"!
Having a quick read through this article will help your League of Legends channel since we've gathered only top-recommended tips, and the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
Learn How to Make Money Using Your Fortnite Channel :
1. First: Collaboration
If you haven't ever collaborated with another YouTuber but you're looking to get more views on YouTube, then a collaboration is likely exactly what your channel needs! In fact, uploading collaboration videos is specifically recommended by YouTube for YouTubers looking to be discovered by new viewers. This means you should start planning a collab video ASAP if you're trying to grow your channel right now.
- Collaborations are best done with channels of a similar size to your own. Also, make sure to choose a YouTuber whose video quality is similar to yours. You want viewers to be impressed with your collaboration, not underwhelmed.
- We recommend discussing the type of video you both want to make before you start filming. It also helps to set a deadline for filming, otherwise things may never get off the ground.
- To improve your collaborations, we recommend taking a look at one of YouTube's lessons from the Creators Academy. It teaches you how to successfully pull off a collab, whether it's your first time or you have previous experience. This lesson will help you make better collaboration videos, getting you more views and a bigger reaction.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Second: Video Captions
If you're hoping to get more views on YouTube, have you considered adding captions to your videos? Some viewers need these captions to watch a video, so consider the views you're missing out on if you don't have captions. For example, about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so it's important to have captions to accommodate these viewers.
- You may be thinking that creating captions will take a huge amount of time, but actually, it's much easier these days. Below we can see how to edit the auto-generated text YouTube creates, so you can get perfect captions quickly!
- From the Edit menu on your Video Manager page, select "Subtitles and CC". From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- To wrap up, let's listen to what YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard has to say about the benefits of using captions. We hope you have a better idea of what makes captions so important for a channel, and how they can help you tap into a new pool of subscribers.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Third: Callmart
Charged communication apps like Callmart help to you get more views on YouTube, and it's surprisingly easy to see results. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. You choose the conversation topic! While earning money, you can also achieve viewer outreach. Read below to learn how!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: First and foremost, the app earns you money and all you have to do is talk. But there's more to it than that for YouTubers.
- Besides earning you money, Callmart presents a way for you to get word-of-mouth recommendations. At the end of a phone call, simply ask callers to share your channel on social media!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Use the methods above so that your League of Legends channel will become a steady method to make money!
For more detailed information on making your YouTube channel better, check out the articles below!
We hope we're the first to know when you've received a Play Button.
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App