Many League of Legends channel YouTubers want to be taught how to be successful YouTubers. If you're striving to be a successful YouTuber, it's said that you should experiment with methods for strengthening your channel that you haven't tried in the past.
You're an amazing LoL player, but you need to be more than that to succeed as a LoL YouTuber. Taking on a League of Legends channel means that you must know the huge amount of effort it takes to get a channel up and running.
We aim to assist League of Legends channel YouTubers to learn how to make their channels better and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "Sp4zie"!
Reading through this article will benefit your League of Legends channel since we took the time to gather only the methods proven to work, plus real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
3 Approaches to be a Successful YouTuber Using Your Fortnite Channel :
1. First Tip: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- The sweet spot for tags is usually about five to eight of them. Even though you can use an unlimited number on YouTube, basically up to eight tags will be effective.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If you don't want your video to be removed, we highly recommend familiarizing yourself with YouTube's policy on tag usage.
The rules are pretty simple to follow, but some of them may be a surprise to you, such as the prohibited use of non-hashtags, which are simply ordinary descriptive tags. Tags are important, but use them wisely!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Second Tip: Video Descriptions
Writing a smart video description is one of YouTube's top-recommended ways to be discoverable on the platform.
There are so many ways to make a stronger video description and some of them may surprise you! For example, did you know there are tools specifically recommended by YouTube for finding keywords to feature in your descriptions? Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner are two great resources for identifying keywords that, if used, will help bring in more viewers. Try them out the next time you upload a video!
For more tips like this, keep reading below.
- YouTube recommends adding timestamps to your video descriptions to make them more useful to viewers.
- YouTube also recommends including links in each description, and making all descriptions unique. Don't just copy and paste the same description every time!
- If you want to be sure you're not wasting your time whenever you write a video description, check out the below video from YouTube which teaches you exactly how to optimize a description to make sure your videos get more clicks.
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Third Tip: Callmart
It's not easy to get more views on YouTube, but if you use Callmart you will finally start to find rewards from your efforts. That's because Callmart puts you in direct contact with fans, boosting engagement in a whole new way that can't be achieved from behind a screen.
- With charged communication, it's so easy to earn money in your free time. You just need to answer the phone when someone calls! Share your Callmart listing with viewers and we bet the phone will start ringing right away! That's the special benefit YouTubers have on Callmart.
- As an added benefit, you can use Callmart for channel promotion by requesting callers to share your YouTube channel online. You can say, "If you enjoyed this call, I hope you'll share my channel. It helps a lot." That's it—easy!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Executing one or more of the approaches above will guarantee that your League of Legends channel can boost you to become a successful YouTuber!
Don't forget to check out the articles below for more information.
Hope this article helped a bit! We know you can make your channel the best it can be.
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App