It's true that cat channel YouTubers are constantly looking for methods to get paid. If you've made a goal to get paid, then we think you should begin exploring the different support systems that are available to YouTubers to help their channels reach success.
Cat channels are hard to curate, since cats are so unpredictable! Having a cat channel means that you're well acquainted with how much hard work it takes to make a name for yourself.
Today, we plan to provide information for cat channel YouTubers to learn how to make their channels better and gain as much popularity as famous YouTube channel "Ginger Kitties Four"!
Reading through this article will benefit your cat channel since we took the time to gather only the methods proven to work, plus these methods are the ones used by successful YouTubers.
3 Paths to Get Paid Using Your Cat Channel :
1. First Tip: Video Descriptions
If you're looking to get more views on YouTube then ask yourself this: Do you know what goes into making a searchable description? If your answer is "no", then keep reading below!
To get you started writing searchable descriptions, we recommend using Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner to find the best keywords for your content. Be sure to identify keywords before you begin writing your descriptions!
- There are two elements that constitute a strong video description. One is make your description useful to viewers. This can be achieved by adding timestamps in your description.
- It's also high key important to make each video description unique. Don't just paste the same thing in each video description!
- The below video is short but full of great information about how to write effective video descriptions. Actually, most YouTubers don't know all the ins and outs of description writing, so it would benefit you to take a look!
For more tips and details, click here!
2. Second Tip: Keywords
Keywords play a major role in helping you to get more views on YouTube because they help direct viewers to your content. We call these traffic-generating keywords, and traffic is what you want! That's because about 300 hours of footage is uploaded to YouTube per minute, so using keywords to direct a specific group of viewers to your content is necessary if you want to be discovered on the platform.
- Once you start using keywords more effectively, you should notice an increase in your channel's traffic.
- We recommend using both general and specific keywords. For example, if you have a beauty channel, one general keyword would be "beauty" and the specific word would be "James Charles".
- It's not easy to fully grasp how to use keywords if you're new to the concept. For a more in depth review of keyword usage, check out how to write smart descriptions from the YouTube Creators Academy. The tips they give are all aimed at making your content more discoverable on the platform.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. Third Tip: Callmart
YouTubers love using Callmart to get more views on YouTube because it's free to get started and you can see results quickly. It doesn't hurt that you get paid while using the app to talk to viewers, so this means viewer outreach can be monetized by using Callmart.
- You only need to set aside some free time in order to profit with Callmart. You get paid to talk, and because you're a YouTuber, you already have a built-in customer base on Callmart—your subscribers!
- What's more, promoting your channel is easy with Callmart. We recommend asking callers directly to promote your channel on their social media accounts at the end of a call. It may seem simple, but most callers will be happy to help out.
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
The three paths mentioned above will make sure that your cat channel will lead to you getting paid by YouTube!
If this article wasn't enough, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
Every famous YouTuber started where you are now. You can do it!
You may also like . . .