Just like you, tons of entertainment channel YouTubers are looking for ways to increase subscribers. If you've been struggling to increase subscribers, it's best if you experiment with some new tools that you can use to improve your channel the way other successful YouTubers do.
Entertainment YouTubers have a lot of competition! Being a YouTuber who owns an entertainment channel means that you have experienced all the little struggles a YouTuber can face on their way to creating a successful channel.
This article wants to support entertainment channel YouTubers to find new ways to make their channels great and gain as much popularity as famous YouTube channel "JennaMarbles"!
Reading this article will help your entertainment channel thanks to how effective each tip we recommend is, and all the tips are quick and easy to follow with minimal effort.
3 Ideas to Increase Subscribers On Your Entertainment Channel :
1. First Method: Video Descriptions
It's actually a lot easier than you may think to get more views on YouTube, but you will need to learn about video description optimization first. For example, using the right keywords and placing them strategically in your video description are two important techniques for increasing views. YouTube recommends using Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner to find the right keywords for your descriptions. Check them out and give them a try the next time you upload!
Keep reading below to learn more about description optimization.
- Optimizing your video descriptions is easy. First of all, try to include timestamps in your descriptions as much as possible. Viewers like it when a description is both entertaining and useful.
- Another way to optimize a video description is to add links. You want to direct readers to your social media accounts or your other content as much as possible!
- If you're pursuing YouTube as a career, then you'll want to be sure you understand the right techniques for writing descriptions. The video below is only a couple minutes, but it has valuable information for any creator who is serious about YouTube and getting more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
2. Second Method: Keywords
If you haven't heard of traffic-generating keywords, then we guess you may be trying to get more views on YouTube with little to no luck, right? Traffic-generating keywords are what you need to use to make sure your videos show up in search results. With about 300 hours of content uploaded to YouTube per minute, using keywords is incredibly important to get your content noticed, otherwise it can be easily overlooked by viewers.
- When you make a title and video description, it's important to get the appropriate keywords in there while still being natural.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- The YouTube Creators Academy is a wonderful resource for creators who are pursuing YouTube as a career option, and we suggest checking out their keyword lesson if you want to make your content more discoverable. They'll teach you everything about how to use keywords and hashtags in descriptions to make them viewer and advertiser friendly.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. Third Method: Callmart
With Callmart, you can actually get results from the effort you put in trying to get more views on YouTube. Callmart eliminates the screen between you and your fans, putting you in one-to-one contact with subscribers. You'll boost your engagement with your audience and get paid for the time you spend!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: First of all, the app allows you to monetize your free time, meaning you get paid just to talk on the app, and you can choose your own fee on a per-minute basis!
- What's more, promoting your channel is easy with Callmart. We recommend asking callers directly to promote your channel on their social media accounts at the end of a call. It may seem simple, but most callers will be happy to help out.
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Carrying out these ideas will make sure that your entertainment channel sees a great increase in subscribers!
Don't forget to check out the articles below for more information.
Maybe we'll see your YouTube channel name in the news someday!
You may also like . . .