Most entertainment channel YouTubers want to learn how to be successful YouTubers. But if you want to be a successful YouTuber, then you probably need to think about methods for strengthening your channel that you haven't tried in the past.
Entertainment channel videos require a lot of planning ahead. Being the owner of an entertainment channel means that you are very familiar with the huge amount of effort it takes to get a channel up and running.
Today, we want to provide information for entertainment channel YouTubers to find new solutions to make their channels better and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "JennaMarbles"!
Going through the points in this article will benefit your entertainment channel since all of these methods are proven to show results, plus the methods are easy to integrate into your routine right away!
How to be a Successful YouTuber Using Your Entertainment Channel :
1. First: Video Descriptions
To get more views on YouTube, you should be paying more careful attention to your video descriptions. Ask yourself this: Do you have an idea of what makes a strong description? If the answer is "not really", then you need to read the tips we've gathered for you below.
By the way, YouTube recommends using Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner to find the right keywords for your descriptions, so we suggest having a look at these resources ahead of time before even writing a description.
- A strong video description has two primary elements. First, it's useful to viewers in some way, such as by including timestamps.
- The other way to make a strong video description is to add links to your other content, social media, or playlists. You should always have at least one link in every description.
- YouTube has kindly provided tips for writing a strong video description in the video below. Most YouTubers will probably learn at least one new trick by watching this video. Take a look!
For more tips and details, click here!
2. Second: Keywords
If you want to get more views, then you should give keywords some thought. It's possible you haven't considered keywords or what they do for your channel, and that's OK! We'll explain more about their importance below so that your content starts getting the views it deserves. In fact, with about 300 hours of footage uploaded to YouTube per minute, using keywords wisely is necessary if you want to be discoverable on the platform.
- To get more traffic on your channel, you'll need to use keywords that are general and popular.
- Try to use a few very general keywords, such as makeup, gaming, or tutorial, and then add in a couple more specific words such as brand names.
- If you want to become an expert with keywords to create more discoverable content, then take a look at YouTube's lesson from the Creators Academy which teaches you how to write smart video descriptions to make sure the right viewers can find your content.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. Third: Callmart
A fun way to get more views on YouTube is to use Callmart in your free time. This charged communication app earns you money by charging buyers to talk to you. You get to decide the fee and conversation topic! Below we'll explain how the app works to help you gain views and subscribers.
- Free time is all you need to make use of Callmart. The main point of Callmart is to earn you money for talking on the phone, but there's more to it than that.
- Another way that Callmart specially benefits YouTubers? You can self-promote on the app. Most YouTubers do this simply by asking, at the end of a phone call, for the caller to share their channel on social media. That's all it takes to find new subscribers!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
We guarantee that using one of the methods listed above will help so that your entertainment channel can boost you to become a successful YouTuber!
Need more information on making your channel better? Then, check out the articles below!
YouTube's not easy, but you're definitely on the right track!
You may also like . . .