It's pretty much a given that technology channel YouTubers are searching for methods to get subscribers. But if you're serious about YouTube and want to get subscribers, then you probably need to consider the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
Technology channels aren't just simply review channels - they're so much more. Starting up a technology channel means that you're no stranger to the amount of effort it takes to stand out on YouTube.
We plan to provide information for technology channel YouTubers to discover new ways to grow their channels and become just like famous YouTube channel "Austin Evans"!
Having a quick read through this article will help your technology channel since all the tips are proven to bring about actual results, plus it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
Learn How to Get Subscribers On Your Technology Channel :
1. First Tip: Video Captions
If you want to get more views on YouTube, consider this: Certain viewers, such as those with trouble hearing or who's first language isn't English, may prefer if your videos have captions. Making your videos more accessible will lead to channel success. This is especially important considering about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country!
- Thanks to YouTube's auto-generating caption function, you no longer have to manually enter each line of text. Let's take a look at how to do this.
- Just find "Subtitles and CC" in the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- Using captions is a surprisingly easy way to find a new subscriber base. In the below video, YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard will explain just what makes captions such a gold mine for views.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Second Tip: Channel Art
To keep potential subscribers on your channel and increase your chances of getting more views on YouTube, you should have captivating channel art. To create a good-looking banner or other art for your channel, YouTube specifically recommends using Canva. There are also some other important tips when it comes to creating art for your channel—read more below!
- Portraying a powerful brand image is the main point of channel art. Try to keep everything cohesive in color and theme.
- It's highly recommended to add a tagline of text to your channel art to give viewers a short description of your channel. Keep it simple but powerful.
- If you're just starting out with your channel or you need a refresher, check out YouTube's guide to adding or editing channel art. You can learn how to get images for your channel art and how to add your social media links to the banner.
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Third Tip: Callmart
One of the easiest solutions to help get more views on YouTube is using a charged communication app. Callmart is a great choice because the app understands YouTubers and their need to achieve engagement with viewers. You can engage with your audience in a whole new way using Callmart!
- Free time is all it takes to get started benefiting from Callmart. Even though Callmart is primarily a money-making app, it also has a secondary benefit.
- An additional benefit of Callmart is that YouTubers can use the app to promote their channels. Most YouTubers do this by asking callers to recommend their channel on social media. Just be sure to ask for the recommendation at the end of every phone call!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Combining these methods will make certain that your technology channel will get more subscribers than ever before!
For more detailed information on making your YouTube channel better, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
We hope to see your YouTube channel name in the headlines someday!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App