All business channel YouTubers are eager to learn how to get paid. So, if you're trying to get paid, you'd better give some thought to the different support systems that are available to YouTubers to help their channels reach success.
You'll have to plan out every video for your business channel. Having a business channel means that you are very familiar with how much hard work it takes to make a name for yourself.
Today, we plan to provide tips for business channel YouTubers to discover new ways to grow their channels and become just like famous YouTube channel "Marie Forleo"!
So why read this article? Because it's going to benefit your business channel due to how practical each tip is, and we only provide solutions used by real, successful YouTubers.
3 Methods to Get Paid Using Your Business Channel :
1. First: Video Descriptions
If your video description feels like an afterthought, then this might be the reason you're not getting more views on YouTube.
You'll want to take a look at the below tips if your goal is to get more views. But first, we suggest exploring the following two resources which will help you choose successful keywords to use in your descriptions: Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner.
Use these tools to find keywords ahead of time whenever you write a video description.
- It's recommended to include at least two important elements in your video descriptions. The first one is timestamps, which will make your description much more useful to viewers.
- Another key element of a good video description is using links. Every description should have at least one (preferably more) link to social media, your other videos, or one of your playlists.
- We love the below video because it's short but packed full of useful information. You'll learn about how your video descriptions appear to potential viewers, which will inform exactly how you should write your descriptions to get more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
2. Second: Keywords
If you want to increase the chances of your videos showing up in search results to get more views on YouTube, then you'll need to learn about keywords. Every minute, about 300 hours of footage is uploaded to the platform, meaning there is a huge amount of competition for views. If you want to give your content a fighting chance, you need to use keywords to make it discoverable, otherwise it may just fall through the cracks.
- Use keywords in both your title and video descriptions to get the best results. The close to the beginning of the title or sentence, the better.
- General and specific keywords are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both in your title and description of your videos. General keywords will probably be the first words that come to mind naturally and specific keywords require a little more thinking.
- If you're really serious about making your content more discoverable, then we suggest taking a lesson from YouTube at the Creators Academy. If you put their smart tips to use when generating keywords, you'll be making your videos more accessible to viewers searching for new content, which ensures more views!
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. Third: Callmart
Callmart is an incredibly productive tool which can help you get more views on YouTube with minimal effort. The app uses charged communication, which means getting paid for the time you spend talking to buyers on the app. This means you can monetize your viewer outreach efforts by using this app! Read below to learn how it all works.
- You only need to set aside some free time to chat on the Callmart app to start earning money when your viewers call to chat with you.
- What's more, promoting your channel is easy with Callmart. We recommend asking callers directly to promote your channel on their social media accounts at the end of a call. It may seem simple, but most callers will be happy to help out.
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
We're positive that one of the methods in this article will make sure that your business channel will lead to you getting paid by YouTube!
For more detailed information on making your YouTube channel better, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
Best of luck growing your channel!
You may also like . . .