Just like you, tons of challenges channel YouTubers would like to increase views. If you've been struggling to increase views, you should think about the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
It's definitely not easy picking challenges that are entertaining to watch. Being a creator with a challenges channel means that you really know the huge amount of effort it takes to get a channel up and running.
We hope to give advice to challenges channel YouTubers to create greater content and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "SIS vs BRO"!
Why should you read this article? Because it will help your challenges channel since all of these methods are proven to show results, plus the methods are easy to integrate into your routine right away!
3 Approaches to Increase Views On Your Challenges Channel :
1. Solution: Video Captions
If you want to get more views on YouTube, consider this: Certain viewers, such as those with trouble hearing or who's first language isn't English, may prefer if your videos have captions. Making your videos more accessible will lead to channel success. This is especially important considering about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country!
- Thanks to YouTube's auto-generating caption function, you no longer have to manually enter each line of text. Let's take a look at how to do this.
- Just find "Subtitles and CC" in the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- Using captions is a surprisingly easy way to find a new subscriber base. In the below video, YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard will explain just what makes captions such a gold mine for views.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Solution: Channel Art
To keep potential subscribers on your channel and increase your chances of getting more views on YouTube, you should have captivating channel art. To create a good-looking banner or other art for your channel, YouTube specifically recommends using Canva. There are also some other important tips when it comes to creating art for your channel—read more below!
- Portraying a powerful brand image is the main point of channel art. Try to keep everything cohesive in color and theme.
- It's highly recommended to add a tagline of text to your channel art to give viewers a short description of your channel. Keep it simple but powerful.
- If you're just starting out with your channel or you need a refresher, check out YouTube's guide to adding or editing channel art. You can learn how to get images for your channel art and how to add your social media links to the banner.
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Solution: Callmart
We highly recommend Callmart as an easy solution to help you get more views on YouTube without any hassle. The app uses charged communication, which just means you get paid for the time you spend talking to buyers on the app. YouTubers can use the app for viewer outreach and get paid at the same time!
- Charged communication apps are a good match for YouTubers because you can get paid just to talk on the app, while also achieving viewer outreach.
- Callmart also provides an opportunity for you to self-promote to grow your channel while you use the app. You only need to ask callers to promote your channel online to their followers. Most callers, especially fans of yours, will be happy to help you out!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
These approaches will make sure that your challenges channel will see a big increase in views and success!
For more information on how to grow your channel, one of the articles below will be of great help.
Keep reaching for that YouTube goal and you'll definitely get there.
You may also like . . .