It's true that couple channel YouTubers want to be successful YouTubers. If it's important for you to be a successful YouTuber, it's said that you should consider using the right tools to benefit your channel.
Perhaps you and your partner are TOO cheesy and lovey-dovey; it's hard for couple channels to find that perfect balance. Being the owner of a couple channel means that you're well-versed on just how much effort it takes to create content that will impress viewers.
Today, we want to be of use to couple channel YouTubers to find more solutions and eventually surpass famous YouTube channel "Sierra and Alex"!
Have a quick look at this article—it will help your couple channel thanks to how effective each tip we recommend is, and it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
How to be a Successful YouTuber Using Your Couple Channel :
1. First Approach: Video Descriptions
It's actually a lot easier than you may think to get more views on YouTube, but you will need to learn about video description optimization first. For example, using the right keywords and placing them strategically in your video description are two important techniques for increasing views. YouTube recommends using Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner to find the right keywords for your descriptions. Check them out and give them a try the next time you upload!
Keep reading below to learn more about description optimization.
- Optimizing your video descriptions is easy. First of all, try to include timestamps in your descriptions as much as possible. Viewers like it when a description is both entertaining and useful.
- Another way to optimize a video description is to add links. You want to direct readers to your social media accounts or your other content as much as possible!
- If you're pursuing YouTube as a career, then you'll want to be sure you understand the right techniques for writing descriptions. The video below is only a couple minutes, but it has valuable information for any creator who is serious about YouTube and getting more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
2. Second Approach: Keywords
If you haven't heard of traffic-generating keywords, then we guess you may be trying to get more views on YouTube with little to no luck, right? Traffic-generating keywords are what you need to use to make sure your videos show up in search results. With about 300 hours of content uploaded to YouTube per minute, using keywords is incredibly important to get your content noticed, otherwise it can be easily overlooked by viewers.
- When you make a title and video description, it's important to get the appropriate keywords in there while still being natural.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- The YouTube Creators Academy is a wonderful resource for creators who are pursuing YouTube as a career option, and we suggest checking out their keyword lesson if you want to make your content more discoverable. They'll teach you everything about how to use keywords and hashtags in descriptions to make them viewer and advertiser friendly.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. Third Approach: Callmart
One of the easiest solutions to help get more views on YouTube is using a charged communication app. Callmart is a great choice because the app understands YouTubers and their need to achieve engagement with viewers. You can engage with your audience in a whole new way using Callmart!
- Free time is all it takes to get started benefiting from Callmart. Even though Callmart is primarily a money-making app, it also has a secondary benefit.
- Another way that Callmart specially benefits YouTubers? You can self-promote on the app. Most YouTubers do this simply by asking, at the end of a phone call, for the caller to share their channel on social media. That's all it takes to find new subscribers!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
We're positive that one of the methods in this article will make sure that your couple channel can boost you to become a successful YouTuber!
Learn more about growing your YouTube channel in the articles below.
Don't forget us when you become one of the YouTube big-shots.
You may also like . . .