Most education channel YouTubers want to be taught how to get subscribers. If you've been struggling to get subscribers, it's best if you start learning about methods for strengthening your channel that you haven't tried in the past.
You can't make education videos boring, so making your videos appealing to viewers can be hard. Being in charge of an education channel means that you're probably really familiar with the large amount of time that's required to make videos that will keep viewers watching.
This article plans to be a source of information for education channel YouTubers to make their channels even better and become as popular as famous YouTube channel "Crash Course"!
Reading through this article will benefit your education channel thanks to how effective each tip we recommend is, and real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
How to Get Subscribers On Your Education Channel :
1. Number One: Video Captions
It may seem like a small detail, but video captions can make your videos more attractive to certain viewers, leading to getting more views on YouTube. For example, about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so by adding captions you're helping break down the language barrier for many viewers.
- To make captions, the process is pretty simple. Let's look at the best way to add captions to your videos without spending loads of time!
- You'll want to select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- If you're curious for a more in-depth look at how captions can serve your channel well, then check out the master class video below from YouTube. If you really want to get more views, then expanding your reach globally is key.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Number Two: Channel Art
Channel art is highly important for capturing the attention of visitors, and if they become interested in your channel you'll be much more likely to get more views on YouTube. If you're wondering which of the many design tools you should use for your channel's art, well YouTube recommends Canva as a popular choice among YouTubers.
See more tips below!
- When viewers see your channel art, they should get a strong impression of your brand on YouTube.
- One way to achieve channel branding is to use a tagline in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel.
- YouTube's channel art guide will take you through the steps necessary to add or edit your channel art, including tips along the way. We recommend reading the guide if you're new to YouTube or need to refresh your memory. You may learn something new, for example, how to add your social media links to your YouTube banner!
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Number Three: Callmart
Charged communication is one of the best solutions for YouTubers hoping to get more views on YouTube, and Callmart is working to help YouTubers seeking growth. That's because the app puts you in direct, one-to-one contact with fans, helping you to boost engagement in a new, more authentic way.
- Charged communication app Callmart wants to help YouTubers be successful. Firstly, the app will help you monetize your online following. Your viewers will pay to call and chat with you, and you set the price per minute!
- An additional benefit of Callmart is that YouTubers can use the app to promote their channels. Most YouTubers do this by asking callers to recommend their channel on social media. Just be sure to ask for the recommendation at the end of every phone call!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
A combination of the methods mentioned in this article will surely make sure that your education channel will get more subscribers than ever before!
If you want more detailed information, browse the articles below!
Every famous YouTuber started where you are now. You can do it!
You may also like . . .