Many quiz channel YouTubers seek new approaches to monetize YouTube. If it's important for you to monetize YouTube, we recommend that you experiment with how to use the tools that are out there for helping YouTubers to improve the quality of their content.
People love to challenge themselves, so quiz channels are very popular! Being a YouTuber who owns a quiz channel means that you're well-versed on all the little struggles a YouTuber can face on their way to creating a successful channel.
This article will give a leg up to quiz channel YouTubers to create better channels and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "7-Second Riddles"!
Why should you take the time to look at these tips? Because it will be good for your quiz channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus these solutions are proven to work since top YouTubers use them.
3 Ideas to Monetize Youtube Using Your Quiz Channel :
1. Method: Video Captions
We recommend adding captions to your videos if you want to get more views. Why? Because captions open up your channel to a whole new audience. Did you know about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country? So it's helpful to have language options built into your videos.
- So let's talk about how to make captions for YouTube. And thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function, it's easier than you may think!
- Select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- YouTube has a wonderful video about how to expand your reach globally using translation tools. Check it out below to learn more. They make an excellent point that an easy-to-understand video is also easy to share!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Method: Channel Art
One way to get more views on YouTube is to consider how your channel appears to newcomers. YouTube channel art is about more than just self-expression—it's about branding. YouTube recommends keeping your branding as simple as possible by imagining some of the logos of your favorite brands. These are usually a single image the you won't easily forget.
- Your channel art should portray a strong brand image to viewers to give them an idea of your channels theme.
- Our favorite way to leave an impression on newcomers is to include a tagline in your channel art. This can be just a very short description of your channel that will stick in people's minds.
- There are more details about the steps you need to take to add or edit channel art in YouTube's channel art guide. Did you know you can get images for your channel art directly from YouTube? Just use the YouTube Photo Library! The guide will also explain about how to add social media links to your banner, which is an important step to take.
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Method: Callmart
When it comes to getting more views on YouTube, you can be sure that Callmart will deliver solutions. You'll not only earn money thanks to the app's use of charged communication (this means getting paid to talk!), but you'll also achieve the added benefit of viewer outreach by chatting with people who watch your videos.
- If you haven't heard of charged communication, it works by connecting you with callers who pay to talk to you. All you need is a phone and some free time.
- Callmart is a tool for viewer outreach too because you can request callers to share your channel on social media, if they enjoyed the phone call. Most callers will be happy to help, especially if they are fans of your content!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Try to carry out some of the ideas in this article, so that your quiz channel can become a way to monetize your YouTube account!
Need more information on making your channel better? Then, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
Your channel is going to be great someday, we know it!
You may also like . . .