Like you, many dance channel YouTubers want to learn how to increase views. If you've made a goal to increase views, the best advice is to consider using tools that can strengthen your channel's reach.
Using YouTube is a great way to become a famous dancer or promote your studio, but it's not easy. Owning a dance channel means that you have experienced how much hard work it takes to make a name for yourself.
This article plans to be of use to dance channel YouTubers to better their channels and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "1MILLION Dance Studio"!
Why should you take the time to look at these tips? Because it will be good for your dance channel since we've gathered only top-recommended tips, and the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
3 Ideas to Increase Views On Your Dance Channel :
1. First Idea: Video Captions
It may seem like a small detail, but video captions can make your videos more attractive to certain viewers, leading to getting more views on YouTube. For example, about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so by adding captions you're helping break down the language barrier for many viewers.
- To make captions, the process is pretty simple. Let's look at the best way to add captions to your videos without spending loads of time!
- You'll want to select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- If you're curious for a more in-depth look at how captions can serve your channel well, then check out the master class video below from YouTube. If you really want to get more views, then expanding your reach globally is key.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Second Idea: Channel Art
Channel art is highly important for capturing the attention of visitors, and if they become interested in your channel you'll be much more likely to get more views on YouTube. If you're wondering which of the many design tools you should use for your channel's art, well YouTube recommends Canva as a popular choice among YouTubers.
See more tips below!
- When viewers see your channel art, they should get a strong impression of your brand on YouTube.
- One way to achieve channel branding is to use a tagline in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel.
- YouTube's channel art guide will take you through the steps necessary to add or edit your channel art, including tips along the way. We recommend reading the guide if you're new to YouTube or need to refresh your memory. You may learn something new, for example, how to add your social media links to your YouTube banner!
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Third Idea: Callmart
Getting more views on YouTube is sometimes a struggle, and these days YouTubers are using a variety of tools to help their channels. Callmart is the one we recommend if you have a growing channel. The app monetizes your viewer outreach efforts by charging callers to talk with you.
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you, and you can decide the price they pay on a per-minute basis. Viewers tend to be really excited for the chance to talk directly with their favorite YouTubers!
- Callmart also provides an opportunity for you to self-promote to grow your channel while you use the app. You only need to ask callers to promote your channel online to their followers. Most callers, especially fans of yours, will be happy to help you out!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
These ideas will make sure that your dance channel will see a big increase in views and success!
Need more information on making your channel better? Then, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
Every famous YouTuber started where you are now. You can do it!
You may also like . . .