Just like you, tons of cat channel YouTubers would like to monetize YouTube. Although, to monetize YouTube, you should explore some new approaches to channel growth based on tried-and-true methods.
Cat channels are especially difficult to grow, since there's so much competition. Running a cat channel means that you really know the amount of effort it takes to stand out on YouTube.
We want to support cat channel YouTubers to find more solutions and become as popular as famous YouTube channel "Ginger Kitties Four"!
Why not have a read through this article? We assure you it will benefit your cat channel thanks to the proven effectiveness of each method below, and real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
How to Monetize Youtube Using Your Cat Channel :
1. First: Video Captions
We recommend adding captions to your videos if you want to get more views. Why? Because captions open up your channel to a whole new audience. Did you know about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country? So it's helpful to have language options built into your videos.
- So let's talk about how to make captions for YouTube. And thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function, it's easier than you may think!
- Select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- YouTube has a wonderful video about how to expand your reach globally using translation tools. Check it out below to learn more. They make an excellent point that an easy-to-understand video is also easy to share!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Second: Channel Art
One way to get more views on YouTube is to consider how your channel appears to newcomers. YouTube channel art is about more than just self-expression—it's about branding. YouTube recommends keeping your branding as simple as possible by imagining some of the logos of your favorite brands. These are usually a single image the you won't easily forget.
- Your channel art should portray a strong brand image to viewers to give them an idea of your channels theme.
- Our favorite way to leave an impression on newcomers is to include a tagline in your channel art. This can be just a very short description of your channel that will stick in people's minds.
- There are more details about the steps you need to take to add or edit channel art in YouTube's channel art guide. Did you know you can get images for your channel art directly from YouTube? Just use the YouTube Photo Library! The guide will also explain about how to add social media links to your banner, which is an important step to take.
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Third: Callmart
When it comes to getting more views on YouTube, you can be sure that Callmart will deliver solutions. You'll not only earn money thanks to the app's use of charged communication (this means getting paid to talk!), but you'll also achieve the added benefit of viewer outreach by chatting with people who watch your videos.
- If you haven't heard of charged communication, it works by connecting you with callers who pay to talk to you. All you need is a phone and some free time.
- Callmart is a tool for viewer outreach too because you can request callers to share your channel on social media, if they enjoyed the phone call. Most callers will be happy to help, especially if they are fans of your content!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Use the methods above so that your cat channel can be used to monetize YouTube and bring in some earnings!
Want to learn even more about growing your YouTube channel? In that case, definitely check out these articles!
Your channel is going to be great someday, we know it!
You may also like . . .