Most League of Legends channel YouTubers are always looking for new ways to monetize YouTube. If it's important for you to monetize YouTube, it's recommended for you to think about the different support systems that are available to YouTubers to help their channels reach success.
Being a LoL YouTuber means you really have to understand the game inside and out. Being a YouTuber who runs a League of Legends channel means that you have a good idea of the amount of effort it takes to stand out on YouTube.
Today, we plan to aid League of Legends channel YouTubers to curate better content and reach the same level of popularity as famous YouTube channel "Sp4zie"!
Checking out this article will be good for your League of Legends channel due to how practical each tip is, and these solutions are proven to work since top YouTubers use them.
3 Ideas to Monetize Youtube Using Your Fortnite Channel :
1. First Path: Video Captions
If you want to get more views on YouTube, consider this: Certain viewers, such as those with trouble hearing or who's first language isn't English, may prefer if your videos have captions. Making your videos more accessible will lead to channel success. This is especially important considering about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country!
- Thanks to YouTube's auto-generating caption function, you no longer have to manually enter each line of text. Let's take a look at how to do this.
- Just find "Subtitles and CC" in the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- Using captions is a surprisingly easy way to find a new subscriber base. In the below video, YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard will explain just what makes captions such a gold mine for views.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Second Path: Channel Art
To keep potential subscribers on your channel and increase your chances of getting more views on YouTube, you should have captivating channel art. To create a good-looking banner or other art for your channel, YouTube specifically recommends using Canva. There are also some other important tips when it comes to creating art for your channel—read more below!
- Portraying a powerful brand image is the main point of channel art. Try to keep everything cohesive in color and theme.
- It's highly recommended to add a tagline of text to your channel art to give viewers a short description of your channel. Keep it simple but powerful.
- If you're just starting out with your channel or you need a refresher, check out YouTube's guide to adding or editing channel art. You can learn how to get images for your channel art and how to add your social media links to the banner.
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Third Path: Callmart
One of the easiest solutions to help get more views on YouTube is using a charged communication app. Callmart is a great choice because the app understands YouTubers and their need to achieve engagement with viewers. You can engage with your audience in a whole new way using Callmart!
- Free time is all it takes to get started benefiting from Callmart. Even though Callmart is primarily a money-making app, it also has a secondary benefit.
- Callmart is a tool for viewer outreach too because you can request callers to share your channel on social media, if they enjoyed the phone call. Most callers will be happy to help, especially if they are fans of your content!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Try to carry out some of the ideas in this article, so that your League of Legends channel can become a way to monetize your YouTube account!
If this article wasn't enough, read the articles below!
One day your name will be up there with the big YouTubers!
You may also like . . .